Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Just watched the Easy Rider today

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 10:29 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550, Carbon Black Metallic, Natural Brown Dakota Leather, Sport Package, Sport Automatic Transmission, Cold Weather Package, Power Rear and Manual Side Sun Shades, etc. Retired - 2004 545 SMG, Black Sapphire Metallic, Auburn Dakota Leather, Cold Weather and Sports Packages, Power Rear and Manual Side Sun Shades

Originally Posted by skelevirus' post='983548' date='Aug 20 2009, 02:20 PM
How random best quote from RE when keanu calls out his stepdad "all you do is sit around here and fuck my mother and eat our food!"
"mother fucker! Food eater!!"
haha it's great!!
Another great quote from this movie, by Denis Hopper:

When I was your age I ate so much pussy my beard looked like a glazed doughnut.

Another classic biker movie is The Wild One, starring Marlon Brando, and very loosely based on a true story.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:34 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2007 530i. Purchased 6/28/07. Titanium Silver Metallic, Black Dakota Leather, Dark Poplar Trim, Steptronic, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Bluetooth, Adaptive Control Xenons. 10/30/07 Added OEM 124s with 245/40/18 & 275/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires. Installed red Cal Covers� from BavAuto. 11/21/07 Added OEM all-weather floor mats (for winter, carpet in summer) and coat rack. 6/26/08 installed M5-style rear spoiler. 6/30/08 put on red reflectors. 8/22/08 Euro turn signal stickers applied. 3/20/09 Installed Shadowline Trim. 3/27/09 Added Matte Black Kidney Grilles from Trinity. 4/03/09 Installed Bimmian Shadow Matte Black 530i Badges. 4/04/09 Installed LED license plate lights from Trinity. 5/01/09 Installed Brabus Interior LED Kit and White Angel Eyes. 5/02/09 Put in Brabus 6K Fogs. 5/14/09 Removed charcoal filter. 5/15/09 Installed light smoke LED side marker lamps from Trinity. 5/21/09 Sprint Booster. 6/12/09 Painted exhaust tips flat black. 6/13/09 Pulled red Cal Covers and painted calipers low gloss black. 6/27/09 RPI Ram Air Scoop from Trinity. 8/15/09 Installed Brabus's silver invisibulbs front and rear. 9/24/09 Installed R-Dash license plate LEDs from Brabaus (John).

Originally Posted by skelevirus' post='983548' date='Aug 20 2009, 01:20 PM
How random best quote from RE when keanu calls out his stepdad "all you do is sit around here and fuck my mother and eat our food!"
"mother fucker! Food eater!!"
haha it's great!!
AHAHAHA! And then Crispin outside, "Gawdammit Matt! Hurry-your-ass!"

Also:

"This is like some fuckin' movie. Friends since second grade, fuckin' like THIS close, and then one of us gets himself in potentially BIG trouble, and now we've gotta deal with it; we've got to test our loyalty against ALL odds. It's kind of... exciting. I feel like... Chuck Norris, y'know?"

And Hopper:

"I killed a girl, it was no accident. Put a gun to the back of her head and blew her brains right out the front. I was in love."

I don't remember the guy who said this:

"This whole episode is in bad taste. You young people are a disgrace to the human race. To all living things, to plants even. You shouldn't be seen in the same room with a cactus."
Old 08-20-2009, 02:25 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 12 bmw x5 3.5 10 nissan gtr 10 ml350 10 jeep wrangler sport 09 m5 stock white w/ red 08 s550 white w/ beige 00 acura integra
Exclamation

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='957749' date='Jul 29 2009, 02:51 AM
What are you, kiddin' me?! I watch real movies - not bullsh!t C-movies, aight
how bout the movie "C does dallas" it a Gay gangbang movie C is the main character
Old 08-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by robg' post='983561
how bout the movie "C does dallas" it a Gay gangbang movie C is the main character
duuuude, that's over the top even for you

Old 08-21-2009, 06:52 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550, Carbon Black Metallic, Natural Brown Dakota Leather, Sport Package, Sport Automatic Transmission, Cold Weather Package, Power Rear and Manual Side Sun Shades, etc. Retired - 2004 545 SMG, Black Sapphire Metallic, Auburn Dakota Leather, Cold Weather and Sports Packages, Power Rear and Manual Side Sun Shades

[quote name='v_therussian' date='Aug 20 2009, 08:54 PM' post='984041']
hahaha nice quote!

ordered The Wild One - thanks

This is the movie with Brando's famous quote:

What're you rebelling against, Johnny?
Whaddya got?
Old 10-21-2009, 12:48 AM
Contributors

Watched Cycle Savages and Angel Unchained the other day - both are ok, but Angle Unchained is definitely the better one. Larry Bishop as the young version of the "the Pres" is definitely worth watching through some of the slower sequences of this movie. As for the Cycle Savages, it was ok IMHO, as far as Biker flicks go. Still nothing beats Easy Rider though
Old 10-21-2009, 10:34 AM
Contributors

How about "The Thing With Two Heads." Great motorcycle chase scene.. Generally considered one of he worst movies ever.

Just watched the Easy Rider today-2nd_mi4.jpg
Old 10-21-2009, 09:38 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i, Sport and Premium package, Titanium Silver with Black Dakota Leather interior

Originally Posted by CWS530' post='983569' date='Aug 20 2009, 02:34 PM
AHAHAHA! And then Crispin outside, "Gawdammit Matt! Hurry-your-ass!"

Also:

"This is like some fuckin' movie. Friends since second grade, fuckin' like THIS close, and then one of us gets himself in potentially BIG trouble, and now we've gotta deal with it; we've got to test our loyalty against ALL odds. It's kind of... exciting. I feel like... Chuck Norris, y'know?"

And Hopper:

"I killed a girl, it was no accident. Put a gun to the back of her head and blew her brains right out the front. I was in love."

I don't remember the guy who said this:

"This whole episode is in bad taste. You young people are a disgrace to the human race. To all living things, to plants even. You shouldn't be seen in the same room with a cactus."
Never seen River's Edge I'm a Dennis Hopper fan so I have to see that.

My favorite Dennis Hopper scene: Dennis Hopper vs. Christopher Walken in "True Romance"
"Could I have one of those Chesterfields now?"

This clip is about the conflict between Hopper and Walken. Please don't hold me responsible for the language and ethnic slurs, I didn't write the movie.
I don't enjoy the clip because of the ethnic slurs and language, it was one of my favorite movie scenes because Hopper knows he is about to die... and he uses the last few moments of his life to plant a seed that will torture his killer's mind (Christopher Walken), for the rest of his life. Kinda one of those... you kill me... but I still got you scenes...

Thread totally jacked. My bad
Old 10-21-2009, 09:48 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by rogerj' post='1037961' date='Oct 22 2009, 01:38 AM
Never seen River's Edge I'm a Dennis Hopper fan so I have to see that.

My favorite Dennis Hopper scene: Dennis Hopper vs. Christopher Walken in "True Romance"
"Could I have one of those Chesterfields now?"

Dennis Hopper vs Christopher Walken

This clip is about the conflict between Hopper and Walken. Please don't hold me responsible for the language and ethnic slurs, I didn't write the movie.
I don't enjoy the clip because of the ethnic slurs and language, it was one of my favorite movie scenes because Hopper knows he is about to die... and he uses the last few moments of his life to plant a seed that will torture his killer's mind (Christopher Walken), for the rest of his life. Kinda one of those... you kill me... but I still got you scenes...

Thread totally jacked. My bad
Why, this is PERFECTLY ON TOPIC! Especially, considering that that scene is one of my all-time faves as well Tarantino shouldn't have sold it to Oliver Stone though - I think the movie could've been even better if he found his own financing for it. But hey, if not for that, we might have never had the Reservoir Dogs, which, in turn, financed Pulp Fiction. And without Pulp Fiction, IMHO, there is no modern Hollywood... so yeah, a healthy dose of ADD/ADHD is more than welcome on this thread
Old 10-21-2009, 10:55 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

What about Oliver stone selling his scarface script to de Palma? Imagine scarface directed by stone WTF?! Haha Tarantino also wrote natural born killers for stone I love that movie, but I couldn't imagine how cool tarantinos NBK woulda been

Quick Reply: Just watched the Easy Rider today