Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

For Irish Eyes....

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 12:36 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: E90 M3
Model Year: 2011

Can't decide whether to laugh or cry at this one...
Old 01-28-2005, 12:51 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 520dA coming up.

What happens after they put the horse to bed?

Old 01-28-2005, 12:56 PM
Contributors

My Ride: -SOLD- 530i Alpine White. Sport package, comfort seat package, premium sound package, power rear shade, premium package, rear red reflectors, and adaptive headlights with xenon’s

What a trip
Old 01-28-2005, 01:03 PM
Senior Members

lucky little horse .
Old 01-28-2005, 01:42 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Collected Sept 2009 - BMW E90 M3, Silverstone II, Novillo Black leather, 19" M Double-Spoke alloys, High Beam Assist, Electronic Damper Control, Voice Control, PDC, USB, DAB, High Gloss Shadowline, Sliding armrest, Trim Finishing in aluminium grey.

Je$us. Bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia!!!!

The other brother doesn't seem to say much. He must be a little HOARSE.
As for the horse box they were driving him around in. Jeez.

OK, I'm going to renounce my decision to change my religion to that of the Universal Hee Haw ben See Saw chuch. I'm staying in Ireland. Can I get a refund for the complete Hee Haw collection. I'm off to the lav now. I'm dying for a pony.

Old 01-28-2005, 01:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550, Carbon Black Metallic, Natural Brown Dakota Leather, Sport Package, Sport Automatic Transmission, Cold Weather Package, Power Rear and Manual Side Sun Shades, etc. Retired - 2004 545 SMG, Black Sapphire Metallic, Auburn Dakota Leather, Cold Weather and Sports Packages, Power Rear and Manual Side Sun Shades

Originally Posted by IrishEyes' date='Jan 28 2005, 05:42 PM
OK, I'm going to renounce my decision to change my religion to that of the Universal Hee Haw ben See Saw chuch. I'm staying in Ireland. Can I get a refund for the complete Hee Haw collection. I'm off to the lav now. I'm dying for a pony.
[snapback]84295[/snapback]

No refunds. No turning back. Once a Hillbillie lover, always.

Tha reminds me:

.. A young fellow at the state fair stood watching an old Indian. Above the old Indian was a sign that read, "$5.00 - If I can't tell you where you're from, I'll pay you $50.00"
The young man watched a cowboy approach the Indian and ask, "Is the sign right?"
The Indian says, "yes."
The cowboy hands him a five and says, ""you're on"
The Indian looks the cowboy up and down, noticing some cow dung on his boots and flatly states, "you're from Wyoming."
The cowboy shakes his head and says, "I'll be darned! You're right" and strolls away.

A second cowboy approaches the Indian and goes through the same routine. Handing him the fiver, he stands and watches as the Indian looks him up and down and notices a bit of straw and cow dung on his boots.
The Indian says, "you're from Montana"
The cowboy, dejected as all get out, walks away.

The young man decides he's going to give the Indian a run for the money. He goes into the mensroom, takes his boots off, scrubs them up, dries them off, puts on a coat of polish and approaches the Indian. He hands the Indian a five dollar bill and says, "do
your stuff"
The Indian looks and looks, up and down, and appears to be befuddled. The young man is now thinking he's gone one up on the Indian.
The Indian says, "You're from Arkansas"
The young man gets really upset and can't for the life of him figure out how the Indian could know that, so he asks, "How in the world did you know I'm from Arkansas?"

The Indian replies, "by the wool [or horse hair, as the case may be] on your zipper."
Old 01-28-2005, 03:08 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 520dA coming up.

And i always thought levis had buttons...
Old 01-28-2005, 03:26 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Collected Sept 2009 - BMW E90 M3, Silverstone II, Novillo Black leather, 19" M Double-Spoke alloys, High Beam Assist, Electronic Damper Control, Voice Control, PDC, USB, DAB, High Gloss Shadowline, Sliding armrest, Trim Finishing in aluminium grey.

Originally Posted by robg' date='Jan 28 2005, 11:59 PM
No refunds.? No turning back.? Once a Hillbillie lover, always.

Oh crap. I'm trapped in an unloved marriage. I'm contemplating mass suicide.

And the joke

I'll warn you now. This is a crap joke.
The Lone Ranger and Tonto walked into a bar and sat down to drink a beer. After
a few minutes, a big tall cowboy walked in and said "Who owns the big white horse outside?" The Lone Ranger stood up, hitched his gun belt, and said, "I do... Why?"

The cowboy looked at the Lone Ranger and said, "I just thought you'd like to know that your horse is about dead outside!" The Lone Ranger and Tonto rushed outside and sure enough Silver was ready to die from heat exhaustion. The Lone Ranger got the horse water and soon Silver was starting to feel a little better. The Lone Ranger turned to Tonto and said, "Tonto, I want you to run around Silver and see if you can create enough of a breeze to make him start to feel better."
Tonto said, "Sure, Kemosabe" and took off running circles around Silver.

Not able to do anything else but wait, the Lone Ranger returned to the bar to
finish his drink. A few minutes later, another cowboy struts into the bar
and asks, "Who owns that big white horse outside?" The Lone Ranger stands again, and claims, "I do, what's wrong with him this time?" The cowboy looks him
in the eye and says,...

(SCROLL DOWN)

> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > (ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?)
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > (HERE IT COMES!)
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > (DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!)
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >

..."Nothing, but you left your Injun runnin'."
Old 01-29-2005, 08:52 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Wow crazy horse!
Old 01-30-2005, 05:46 AM
Contributors

Quick Reply: For Irish Eyes....