Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

I put up my car for sales nad this funny guy writes this

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 10:31 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

?Hello,
I was a war veteran with the United Nations troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism. I served in the Army?s 3rd Infantry Division?s Baghdad. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come this year, i have been redeployed to come and work in your country on the platform of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) soon. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I will need a vehicle for myself and that is why i contacted you.
On the other hand, i want to inform you that i have in my possession the sum of 19.8 million Euros, which i got from crude oil deal in Iraq. I deposited this money with a Red Cross Agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money and it is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for the money.
I want to invest the money in your country as soon as i am redeployed into your country for a good business, anyway you will advice me on that since i am not a businessperson. I cannot move this money to the United States because i will be in Europe for about 3 years, so i need someone i could trust. If you accept, i will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because i am a uniformed person and i cannot be parading with such an amount of money so i need to present someone as the beneficiary.
I am an American and an intelligence officer i have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.
Please if you are interested in the transaction, i will give you the complete details you need to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why i went to a secured vehicle site where i can be sure that the person is real. I think i can trust you, where we are now we can only communicate through our military facilities, communication is secured, so nobody can monitor our e-mails, then i can explain in details to you. I will only reach you by e-mail, because our Calls might be monitored, i have to be sure; i have to deal with someone i could trust. If you are interested, please send me your personal mobile number so that the diplomat in London UK can call you for inquiries and how to bring the box that contain my money to you. If you are not interested, do not respond to this e-mail and delete this Message if no response after 3 days, i will then search for someone else.
I wait for your contact details so we can go into action. In less than 3 days, the money should have been in your position and i will come over for my money. I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me because i know that nothing goes for nothing i hope i have been fair to you.
I await your full details information to my personal contact:
Your Full Name???
Your Address????
Your direct Telephone?..
My email: capt.johnstevenson08@live.com
Sincerely,
Capt John Stevenson.?