Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

I know this is hard to believe but it's a true st

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 07:50 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: '05 545i, silver gray, black leather with anthracite maple wood, sport package, premium sound, navigation, cold weather package, electric rear sunshade, folding rear seat, satellite radio prep, PIAA 4150K fogs, red rear reflectors, hardwired Valentine One

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?"

The girl said, "NO!"

And the guy lived happily ever after and went fishing, hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer whenever he wanted.

THE END
Old 09-06-2005, 08:32 AM
JDN
Contributors

Originally Posted by stream' date='Sep 6 2005, 10:50 AM

The girl said, "NO!"

And the guy lived happily ever after and went fishing, hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer whenever he wanted.

THE END
[snapback]167479[/snapback]
Stream, are you bored? Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?"

The girl said, "DEFINITELY!"

And the couple lived happily ever after and the guy went fishing, hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer whenever he wanted plus a lot of other extracurricular and sensual activities.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:53 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 530i JETBLACK/BLACK DAKOTA, COLD WEATHER PKG, PREMIUM PKG, ADAPTIVE XENON HEADLIGHTS, AUTO TRANSMISSION WITH 6 SPEED STEPTRONIC, BLUETOOTH SETUP,SAT SETUP AND WIFE AS CO-PILOT

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me and buy me a BMW E60? "

The girl said, "DEFINITELY "

And the couple lived happily ever after and the guy went fishing, hunting, driving and played golf a lot and drank beer whenever he wanted plus a lot of other extracurricular and sensual activities and drove into the sunset!

Now Thats A true story......

note ..original story by stream, and jdn... just added my bit to it.... eric d
Old 09-06-2005, 09:15 AM
IMU
Contributors

Wow this could be a film
Old 09-06-2005, 02:02 PM
Senior Members

Old 09-06-2005, 02:06 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i, Orient Blue, Black Interior, Sport Package, Satellite

Originally Posted by stream' date='Sep 6 2005, 07:50 AM

The girl said, "NO!"

THE END
Is a true story about you?
Old 09-06-2005, 02:34 PM
Banned

My Ride: '05 545i, silver gray, black leather with anthracite maple wood, sport package, premium sound, navigation, cold weather package, electric rear sunshade, folding rear seat, satellite radio prep, PIAA 4150K fogs, red rear reflectors, hardwired Valentine One

Originally Posted by ZinMe' date='Sep 6 2005, 03:06 PM
[quote name='stream' date='Sep 6 2005, 07:50 AM']Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?"

The girl said, "NO!"

THE END
Is a true story about you?
[snapback]167611[/snapback]
[/quote]

No--not about me! In my story the girl said yes...and we got divorced many years later... And I really don't like beer that much...
Old 09-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JDN' date='Sep 6 2005, 09:32 AM
[quote name='stream' date='Sep 6 2005, 10:50 AM']Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?"

The girl said, "NO!"

THE END
Stream, are you bored? Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?"

The girl said, "DEFINITELY!"

And the couple lived happily ever after and the guy went fishing, hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer whenever he wanted plus a lot of other extracurricular and sensual activities.
[snapback]167488[/snapback]
[/quote]

I guess it was a slow day --somebody sent me it in an email.

Also...being single, and engaging in extracurricular and sensual activities, are not mutually exclusive...
Old 09-06-2005, 02:51 PM
Members

No--not about me!? In my story the girl said yes...and we got divorced many years later... ? And I really don't like beer that much...
Things could always be worse. Check out this true story....

The CIA had an opening for an assassin. After all of the background checks, interviews, and testing were done there were three finalists ? two men and one woman. For the final test, the CIA agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.

"?We must know that you will follow your instructions, no matter what the circumstances. Inside this room you will find your wife sitting in a chair. You have to kill her.? The first man said.?You can?t be serious. I could never shoot my wife,? The agent replies, ?Then you?re not the right man for this job."

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about five minutes. Then the agent came out with tears in his eyes. ?I tried, but I can?t kill my wife.? The agent replies, ?You don?t have what it takes. Take your wife and go home.?

Finally, it was the woman?s turn. Only she was told to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one shot after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow and said, ?You guys didn?t tell me the gun was loaded with blanks. I had to beat him to death with the chair.?
Old 09-06-2005, 03:00 PM
Members

This is truly a sad story...

A man goes to the Super Bowl but his tickets are for the upper tier. He spots an open seat on the 50-yard line and grabs it.

The guy sitting next to him says, ?Actually, this seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Super Bowl we haven?t been to together since we got married in 1967.?

?I?m sorry to hear that,? says the first man. ?Couldn?t you find a friend or relative to come with you??

?Nope,? replies the second guy. ?Everyone?s at the funeral.

Quick Reply: I know this is hard to believe but it's a true st