Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

I Hate It When.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 11:42 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

After dinner today with DKNewYork and king1828, we walked to my E60 and Joe's GT-R. Some prick was so close to my car I felt uncomfortable. Then I saw a bookbag ON MY TRUNK!!! I flipped. I forgot what I said but I remember it came out with asking him why the is the bookbag doing on top of my car. He said he needed to get something. I told him to use the phucken floor and not my trunk. I was literally so pissed. Shit the only thing that goes on my trunk is my microfiber towel, Rejex, or my car cover. NOT A FREAKIN bookbag. Then he said I didnt have to curse. I took a step back, took a deep breath, calmed myself down, got in my car, and left. But boy I was pissed. I think I still feel like I got ass-raped.

The things I hate:

People putting stuff ON ur car
People opening doors AS WIDE as they can to make a ding on ur car
Strangers leaning or sitting on ur car
People playing bumper cars when parallel parking
Old 05-01-2010, 02:06 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: check siggg

dude. i HATE it when ppl lean on my car. theres gardeners where i work and last week when i left for lunch i saw one of them sitting on the ground and his back aganist my car. i told him to get off and he understand so i just got in the car and turned on the engine. thats when he finally got up. it happened again on friday. i feel ya john. next time if anyone puts their stuff on your car just throw it on the ground in front of them or throw it back at them.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:46 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

You should have beaten the shit out of him! That's what I would have done.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:54 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

You've identified most of my pet peeves. Why didn't you blind the SOB with the button activated HID reverse lights.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:44 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

WOW John, you nailed it this time - def shoulda beaten him for it. Personally his back pack would've at least ended up a block away
Old 05-01-2010, 08:01 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 540i
Model Year: 2017

The ONLY exception to someone touching your car....
Attached Thumbnails I Hate It When.....-bmw1.jpg   I Hate It When.....-bmw4.jpg   I Hate It When.....-bmw7.jpg   I Hate It When.....-bmw8.jpg   I Hate It When.....-bmw2.jpg  

I Hate It When.....-bmw9.jpg  
Old 05-01-2010, 08:24 AM
Contributors

People have always had little to NO regard for the belongings of others ... and it seems that many do it for some sort of spite.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:45 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Happned to me coming outta the mall, some dick put a orange julious cup on my trunk, left a nasty ring.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Krozi
You should have beaten the shit out of him! That's what I would have done.
But my car and the GT-R was there. I didnt want him to damage anything.

Originally Posted by sdg1871
You've identified most of my pet peeves. Why didn't you blind the SOB with the button activated HID reverse lights.
It wasnt on!
Old 05-02-2010, 04:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by pjinca
WOW John, you nailed it this time - def shoulda beaten him for it. Personally his back pack would've at least ended up a block away
I was going to chuck his bookbag but I didnt want him to mess around with my car.

Originally Posted by 530inOK
The ONLY exception to someone touching your car....

Those girls can put their clothes on my car. I'll let them put their underwear on it too!! They can SIT and SPREAD on the hood, trunk, roof, wherever they wish.

Originally Posted by luigi524td
People have always had little to NO regard for the belongings of others ... and it seems that many do it for some sort of spite.
+9999999999999999

Originally Posted by skelevirus
Happned to me coming outta the mall, some dick put a orange julious cup on my trunk, left a nasty ring.
When I had the Evo 8, u know how there's an opening in the hood for venting. Parked in a mall, came back there was am empty soda cup next to my car. I looks at my vent, popped my hood, someone poured their DRINK INTO the vent ONTO my engine. took me 3 hours to clean everything.

Quick Reply: I Hate It When.....