Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

I had a really weird dream last night.

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 05:58 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, so I recently got the knock in the steering and found some topics explaining that you can lube the steering column to fix the knock.
Ok so last night I had a dream that I was driving down the road with a couple of friends in the car. And I come across an intersection and the next thing I remember is scraping my bumper against the side walk and I am out of my car sitting on the grass. Then we open the hood and pull the car back from the sidewalk and we see that the engine is gone. We keep pushing and then the engine comes into sight. As if it had been pushed back by the sidewalk. So then for some reason the entire car is open and I can see the steering column and in the dream I say to myself I will take this opportunity to spray some WD-40 on it. So I do and then the dream is over. The weird thing is that when I woke up this morning fore a split second I thought that I actually did fix the knock in the steering I was disappointed but also happy that this Sh*tty dream was over.

I just thought I would share that with you guys.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:59 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 528i, Space Grey, Nav, PDC, Premium, Sports, Grey Leather, Xenon, Cornering...

Originally Posted by Krozi' post='754917' date='Dec 29 2008, 03:58 PM
Ok, so I recently got the knock in the steering and found some topics explaining that you can lube the steering column to fix the knock.
Ok so last night I had a dream that I was driving down the road with a couple of friends in the car. And I come across an intersection and the next thing I remember is scraping my bumper against the side walk and I am out of my car sitting on the grass. Then we open the hood and pull the car back from the sidewalk and we see that the engine is gone. We keep pushing and then the engine comes into sight. As if it had been pushed back by the sidewalk. So then for some reason the entire car is open and I can see the steering column and in the dream I say to myself I will take this opportunity to spray some WD-40 on it. So I do and then the dream is over. The weird thing is that when I woke up this morning fore a split second I thought that I actually did fix the knock in the steering I was disappointed but also happy that this Sh*tty dream was over.

I just thought I would share that with you guys.

Haha... Good dream. Sorry about the reality though... I almost never remember my dreams...
Old 12-29-2008, 06:08 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by tonymac' post='754920' date='Dec 29 2008, 09:59 AM
Haha... Good dream. Sorry about the reality though... I almost never remember my dreams...
Good thing I am actually working on lubing it today.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:16 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

woah. wacky