Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

I am so f*king angry!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2004, 02:29 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

After only two weeks someone keyed my wife's X3 at the supermarket. You'll not believe this one:

She was driving up to the parent parking spaces, when some woman was blocking one (without kids obviously). My wife asked her to leave, for obvious reasons. Remember, this is not the US where people shoot you for looking at them.
Anyway, the woman came out with a whole bunch of attide, along the lines of 'you f*cking asylum seekers shouldn't be in this f*cking country' etcetera.
My wife is Japanese-American btw.

Anyway, the woman left, my wife parked and sure enough, one side of the car is very badly keyed.
Obviously my wife being a woman she didn't think to get a registration number, or block the piece of thrash in and call me.

Currently the supermarket is looking at the CCTV tapes to see if they van find it, but I do not have much hope for that.

Two major problems:

1 I do not want my wife to be subject to racial abuse, especially since my 3-year old daughter was in the car. We pay more money in taxes a year than most of those low-expectation parasites get in welfare in a lifetime.

2 What is the point of trying to be a respectable part of society when people can take what is yours without any consequences. I might as well live in Russia or Africa then. Incidents like these really make me wonder if I'm doing the right thing by declaring all income, never fiddle about with VAT returns and doing everything by the letter of the law. Who is going to stand up and get these f-ing parasites either to work or to behave?
Let's make a start by getting taffic cops reassigned to council estates, where they can do some real work.

Thanks, all better now.. (ish)
Old 10-04-2004, 02:54 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 E60 530i all options except, nav abd HUD

Wow man I am sorry to hear that.....I have personal issues at times with the same type of behavior. Some Germans are not to fond of us Americans and sometimes they say really mean hateful things...in German. So I make them feel like idiots by replying back to them in German. Nothing so funny as watching a person turn 14 shades of red because they thought you couldn't understand them.
Old 10-04-2004, 03:11 AM
Senior Members

oh, boy. sorry to hear that, flowerfred :'(. i sure hope your wife is ok. that beeeatch didn't know what is self-respect and didn't know what is human right . if i were your wife, i would've called the cops and have that a$$hole apologize or ready to receive a letter from your lawyer. this is a sure win racial discrimination case. it's hard to believe race is that "important" for someone nowadays. that jerk was probably jealous how good your wife looks and drives a nice car. and she doesn't even have a guy or had one but cheated on her and took all her money...if she has. man, i'm so pissed by hearing your story . car is still a car. take a few minutes to talk to your wife and make sure she is feeling ok. hope everything will run better.
Old 10-04-2004, 04:12 AM
JDN
Contributors

Originally Posted by Flowerfred' date='Oct 4 2004, 05:29 AM
<snip>Remember, this is not the US where people shoot you for looking at them.
<snip>What is the point of trying to be a respectable part of society when people can take what is yours without any consequences.<snip>
<snip>Thanks, all better now.. (ish)
[snapback]41147[/snapback]
FF, please accept all the sympathy we males can engender for the violation of your property rights and especially those of your wife. Controlling the type of anger that follows such an experience is truly the sign of maturity and a gentleman.

Based on the quotes I selected, we really need to sit down in that pub and air our philosophies. Not denying some of the truth inferred by your remarks, but do believe that there are some advantages worth considering to the US style. To some extent, "an armed society is a polite society."

Also, I have always understood the words of Horace Greeley "Every general increase of freedom is accompanied by some degeneracy, attributable to the same causes as the freedom." Charles Horton Cooley (1864-1929), U.S. sociologist.

Your friend,
JDN
Old 10-04-2004, 07:04 AM
Contributors

My Ride: #1: 2004 545i; 6-speed manual; Sport Package; Mystic Blue with a gray leather interior and Anthracite wood; CWP; Logic 7. #2: 2010 535xi Touring; Automatic.

That's infuriating.

My wife is Japanese-American here in Chicago, and believe it or not, my boss's supposedly ultra-liberal, genteel, cultured wife made a totally spooky remark about Pearl Harbor, in front of like ten of my co-workers. I hate it, and it is demoralizing for my wife. I didn't tell my wife, because it would totally depress her, and would un-do lots of good attitudes of so many others. But we know it's out there. I just figure it's the problem of that false, hateful old hag, and I don't want to make it my problem. My best to you and your wife. Don't let that other woman's hate become yours.

I thought the Dutch knew better, having made their way in the world in the last, oh, 500 years or so by surviving on travel and commerce with far-flung parts of the world. But I guess they have the same asylum-seeker problems as many other European countries, borne of government policies that makes it really attractive to loaf around smoking hashish.
Old 10-04-2004, 07:59 AM
Contributors

Did it happen in the UK or Netherlands? Either way it sux but I would expect it a lot less in the Netherlands. I feel for you and only hope that you get what is coming to you or bring to her what she deserves.

Good luck,
Kris
Old 10-04-2004, 08:05 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

This sucks man! I know your wife and she's not the type of women to get into this kind of trouble. I hope they find the tape and I'll be happy to visit the one that things they can talk like that to your wife..
Old 10-04-2004, 12:26 PM
Contributors

My Ride: #1: 2004 545i; 6-speed manual; Sport Package; Mystic Blue with a gray leather interior and Anthracite wood; CWP; Logic 7. #2: 2010 535xi Touring; Automatic.

Originally Posted by tool fan' date='Oct 4 2004, 04:54 AM
Some Germans are not to fond of us Americans and sometimes they say really mean hateful things...in German.? So I make them feel like idiots by replying back to them in German.? Nothing so funny as watching a person turn 14 shades of red because they thought you couldn't understand them.
[snapback]41148[/snapback]
I agree. In public places like trains, Germans sometimes say mean things about Americans right in front of them, assuming they can't understand. I always played dumb to let them make asses of themselves, before saying something at the end to let them know I heard every word.
Old 10-04-2004, 12:29 PM
Contributors

[quote name='kigerka' date='Oct 4 2004, 09:59 AM']
Did it happen in the UK or Netherlands? Either way it sux but I would expect it a lot less in the Netherlands. I feel for you and only hope that you get what is coming to you or bring to her what she deserves.

For some reason, I assumed Netherlands from the comments (because Flowerfred is from there, or maybe because of the German followup comment?), but now I re-read it and am not sure. Ignorant wherever it was. I would think such a remark less likely in the Netherlands, too. I wish the US were better about this kind of issue, with our supposedly strong immigrant heritage; but the same thing can happen anywhere, unfortunately.
Old 10-04-2004, 12:37 PM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

His wife is in the UK almost all the time so I believe it happened in the UK.