Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Hungry for Work

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 12:50 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Collected Sept 2009 - BMW E90 M3, Silverstone II, Novillo Black leather, 19" M Double-Spoke alloys, High Beam Assist, Electronic Damper Control, Voice Control, PDC, USB, DAB, High Gloss Shadowline, Sliding armrest, Trim Finishing in aluminium grey.

A big corporation recently hired several cannibals. "You are all part of our team now", said the HR rep during the welcoming briefing. "You get all the usual benefits and you can go to the cafeteria for something to eat, but please don't eat any of the other employees".

The cannibals promised they would not. Four weeks later their boss remarked, "You're all working very hard, and I'm quite satisfied with you. However, one of our secretaries has disappeared. Do any of you know what happened to her?" The cannibals all shook their heads "no".

Again, four weeks later the boss remarked, "You're all still working very hard, and I'm still quite satisfied with you. However, another one of our secretaries has disappeared. Do any of you know what happened to her?" The cannibals all shook their heads "no".

After the boss had left, the leader of the cannibals said to the others, "Which one of you idiots ate the secretaries?" A hand rose hesitantly, to which the leader of the cannibals continued, "You fool!!! For four weeks we've been eating Managers and no one noticed anything, but noooooo, you had to go and eat someone important!"
Old 01-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Senior Members

Old 01-05-2005, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Old 01-05-2005, 02:43 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 520dA coming up.

What does a cannibal call a phone book?

a menu!
Old 01-05-2005, 02:45 PM
Contributors

did you hear about the two cannibals eating a clown?
Says one to the other: Boy does this taste funny
Old 01-05-2005, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator

Old 01-05-2005, 02:48 PM
Contributors

Three hunters on safari were captured by cannibals and for trespassing on their land the chief gave them their choice of punishment, booga booga or death. The first one said well booga booga sounds pretty sinister but at least it's better than death, so he chooses booga booga. "Booga booga", cried the chief. All the men then proceed to pork him up the arse. The second man was horrified but he thought that being bung holed by the entire tribe was better than death, so he also choose booga booga."Booga booga" cried the chief,and the men then proceeded to cornhole him as well. The third man decided that death was preferable to a good bungholing so when asked he chose death.

"Death " the chief cried," by booga booga!"
Old 01-05-2005, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator

Old 01-05-2005, 03:03 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Collected Sept 2009 - BMW E90 M3, Silverstone II, Novillo Black leather, 19" M Double-Spoke alloys, High Beam Assist, Electronic Damper Control, Voice Control, PDC, USB, DAB, High Gloss Shadowline, Sliding armrest, Trim Finishing in aluminium grey.

Originally Posted by garehaan' date='Jan 6 2005, 12:48 AM
Three hunters on safari were captured by cannibals and for trespassing on their land the chief gave them their choice of punishment, booga booga or death. The first one said well booga booga sounds pretty sinister but at least it's better than death, so he chooses booga booga. "Booga booga", cried the chief. All the men then proceed to pork him up the arse. The second man was horrified but he thought that being bung holed by the entire tribe was better than death, so he also choose booga booga."Booga booga" cried the chief,and the men then proceeded to cornhole him as well. The third man decided that death was preferable to a good bungholing so when asked he chose death.

"Death " the chief cried," by booga booga!"

[snapback]76092[/snapback]

Heard that but a bit more crudely I'll have to say. A more vivid description of what umbongo really was. Brought tears to my eyes. Death by Umbongo...

How about a suicide attempt by cannibalism...
Attached Thumbnails Hungry for Work-suicide3.jpg  
Old 01-05-2005, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

Quick Reply: Hungry for Work