Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Here we go again!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2004, 05:15 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We appear to be, as the governor of our state has said, stuck in Bill Murray's movie Groundhog Day. This will be my FOURTH hurricane in six weeks. On the good side I will probably only see 50 - 60 mph winds as this storm is following the same path as Frances. I suspect a significant amount of beach erosion as well. I've got the preparations down to a science as most of the boards have not come down and all the patio furniture has been in the garage for six weeks . At least I don't have to worry about my E60 until the fifth storm hits us.
Old 09-25-2004, 06:21 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by gmartin' date='Sep 25 2004, 08:15 PM
We appear to be, as the governor of our state has said, stuck in Bill Murray's movie Groundhog Day.? This will be my FOURTH hurricane in six weeks.? On the good side I will probably only see 50 - 60 mph winds as this storm is following the same path as Frances.? I suspect a significant amount of beach erosion as well.? I've got the preparations down to a science as most of the boards have not come down and all the patio furniture has been in the garage for six weeks . At least I don't have to worry about my E60 until the fifth storm hits us.
[snapback]38130[/snapback]
Im really sorry to hear that. I have family in Tampa so I know it is bad. I feel bad for the people that have lost property and family members.
Old 09-25-2004, 07:23 PM
Senior Members

Thanks Skipper. It looks like Jeanne has not turned to the north yet and is heading due west. Not good news for your family in Tampa and me . I am going to sleep but will be up in 3 hrs to track the storm.
Old 09-25-2004, 09:57 PM
Senior Members

hurricanes in this season are worse than the energizer bunny...keep coming and coming and coming . hope everything runs smoothly on your side .
Old 09-25-2004, 10:27 PM
Senior Members

Hope your ride is safe, too!