Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

HELP: Hawaii Hotels!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 01:42 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 BMW 528i
I'm going to Hawaii with my girl in the end of July, her bday gift to me. I was looking for hotels and it's either between Outrigger on the beach in Waikiki or Waikiki Parc Hotel. Both look very nice and affordable, I just want an ocean view front or at least something on the beach or close to it. This is my first time going so I'm not sure what to expect but maybe some of you guys can help me out. Has anyone here been to the hotels if not recommend me one! Thanks!

Outrigger Waikiki on the beach
http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-322585-act...yzyPLFuLgziphQB

Waikiki Parc Hotel
http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-343849-act...yzyPLFuLgziphQB
Old 04-27-2009, 03:14 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 530I Silver gray with gray leather with Premium Package, Logic 7 Premium sound system with Ipod interface, xenon adaptive headlights, Active steering, Power retractable rear sunshade, Comfort seats, Cold weather package and M5 OEM 166 wheels, Sprintbooster. Ceramic Tint all around, Bilstein Sports shocks with Eibach springs, Brake performance Rotors and Axxis ceramic pads.

My wife and I stayed at Outrigger Waikiki Beach before and they were great. Location is definetely a plus. Their frontage is at the main strip of Waikiki, where all the designer stores,restaurants and lots of activities at night. The Bar at the ground floor is fronting Waikiki Beach and a Surf and Turf on the second floor. Also check out the entertainment shows at the hotel.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:35 PM
Contributors

^ Thanks a lot for your input! Just found out few of my aunties have stayed at Outrigger.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Members

Outrigger is a great option for the price. Let me know what your budget is and I can look around for you.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:26 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

hit up giovani's shrimp truck on the north shore...and if you can kailua for some beach time.....

the polynesian cultural center is pretty cool as well..make sure to get a pineapple delight
Old 04-27-2009, 08:05 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 530I Silver gray with gray leather with Premium Package, Logic 7 Premium sound system with Ipod interface, xenon adaptive headlights, Active steering, Power retractable rear sunshade, Comfort seats, Cold weather package and M5 OEM 166 wheels, Sprintbooster. Ceramic Tint all around, Bilstein Sports shocks with Eibach springs, Brake performance Rotors and Axxis ceramic pads.

A few places you can visit and will love it.
1) Pearl harbor - USS Arizona
2) Diamond Head - Nice hike to the top of the Volcano
3) Dole Plantation - Maze made out of Of'course Pineapple
4) North SHore - Surfing or just watching the daredevil surfers
5) Polenisian Cultural Center - Dedicated to show the different tribes of the Polensian Islands
6) Shrimp Trucks - A white truck that looks like a UPS trucks usually park along main roads, great fresh fried shrimps and white rice. Cheap lunch.
7) Stroll along Kalakaua Ave. - shopping spree.
8) Dining at the TOP of WAIKIKI - Revolving restaurant looking over the entire Waikiki - Waikiki Business Plaza 2270 Kalakaua Avenue, 18th Floor
9) Hanauma Bay- Snorkeling, watch the reef
10) Al Moana park Beach

I hope this help. Enjoy
AL
Old 04-27-2009, 09:47 PM
Contributors

^ your the man! I might do everything on that list and maybe go ATV riding.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:53 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by Uzzle' post='861242' date='Apr 27 2009, 10:47 PM
^ your the man! I might do everything on that list and maybe go ATV riding.
don't forget the aloha stadium swap meet for all the little goodies and things to bring home

it's right next to pearl harbor..so try and fit both in on the same day...preferably stadium first IMO

Old 04-28-2009, 04:27 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

wow that list looked nice.. makes me want another vacation for sure...
Old 04-28-2009, 06:06 AM
Senior Members

My brief stint for a 3 day business trip we stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Honolulu...the Ali tower has the nicest private pool bar area its a perfect unobstructed view of the main pool, beach area where is a picture..well on the link on the main paige you'll see the pics changeits the one of the pool overlooking the beach very nice! View Pic

I just read below they're doing construction..check in see on all hotels

Quick Reply: HELP: Hawaii Hotels!