Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Hello all!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 11:30 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Late 2005 M5 in Silverstone Metallic II with Full Black Leather Interior. SMG, LOGIC7, Heated Front Seats, Rear Electric Sun Blind, Comms Package, Professional Nav, TV Function, Extended Voice Control, Adaptive Headlights

Hi guys!

I know it's been a fairly long old time since I was last on here, so I thought I'd better "show my face"!

I have had such a busy time the last year or so that everything I used to do seems to have gone out the window, but I'm back now, and hopefully will be on here more regularly!

I'm sure that there is a lot on here that I have missed, but I'm not about to trawl through all the posts I've missed!! Waaaaay too many!

Hello to all the newbies, and welcome, and hello all your old veterans!!

I've still got the M5. Nothing has really changed with it yet as for the aforementioned reason of being too busy! Nothing has really changed with me at all!! Apart from being a year older now.... Growing up slowly! Well, not mentally!! LOL! 25 now so still got another 40 years or so before I need to THINK about calming down!! Good times!

Only thing worth any mention is my recent trip to the Nurburgring in Germany. Was excellent, but I'll start another thread for that one!

I have however got some plans in the pipeline which should come to light within the next few months! Plans are:

Radenergie R10 20" with black face and polished or chrome lip (haven't decided which yet!)
Eisenhaus Meisterschaft GT exhaust
Few carbon bits here and there
ECU re-map and delimit through CA Automotive here in the UK
And maybe a suspension adjustment, but not 100% on that one yet!!

Other than that, I can't think of much I want to do immediately! Will keep you all updated on how these plans come on!

Hope you are all well, and that the E60 users are still growing on here!

Speak to you all on the board!

Jon
Old 05-14-2010, 11:34 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

I'm going to interject and say you need DPE wheels on that car.

shot of my old 5 series

check out their gallery
http://www.dpe-wheels.com/showroom_web

i'd then check out Race Precision products. they have an m5 and it's a beast! http://www.raceprecision.com/

let me know if you have any questions. i'm more than happy to help.

michael
acute performance
Old 05-14-2010, 11:38 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Late 2005 M5 in Silverstone Metallic II with Full Black Leather Interior. SMG, LOGIC7, Heated Front Seats, Rear Electric Sun Blind, Comms Package, Professional Nav, TV Function, Extended Voice Control, Adaptive Headlights

Haha!! Here we go! I always get something in my mind that I want, and then someone floods me with other ideas!

I will be sure to check out the sites etc. Not making any promises that I'll change my mind though!

Very nice car by the way man!
Old 05-14-2010, 10:34 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

good to hear from you Jon
Old 05-14-2010, 10:53 PM
Members

It is good to know that you have visited the forum after a long time.ya i can understand your problem.We all have work and we hardly get any time to visit the forum.But once in a while its ok to visit.i am new here.And it was good meeting you guys.

BMW Performance Chips
Old 05-15-2010, 03:57 AM
Senior Members

Hey Nerwyll!! Hope all's good bro.

Robert, you hit the nail on the head there my man!! Welcome to the forums btw.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:01 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

You can't go wrong with R10s.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:10 AM
Senior Members

I know man! They're the shizz!! Can't wait to get them!