Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Ham sandwhich

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

This is proof of how boring it is here lately.... Ham? Really?
Old 02-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by melimel
This is proof of how boring it is here lately.... Ham? Really?
Hey its better than turkey! How about roast beef? How do u like your roast beef sammiches?

Crusty sourdough roll, horse radish spread, horse radish aged cheddar cheese, roast beef, green leaf lettuce, tomato, red onion, sliced peproccini's
Old 02-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Mmm roast beef, now your talking, but it's almost midnight here, I'm laying in bed on the iPad, and if I get up and eat cause I'm trying to eat right I'm gonna kick your ass! Your making me friggen hungry Ian!
Old 02-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint

Originally Posted by melimel
Mmm roast beef, now your talking, but it's almost midnight here, I'm laying in bed on the iPad, and if I get up and eat cause I'm trying to eat right I'm gonna kick your ass! Your making me friggen hungry Ian!
Hahahahahaaaa to that i say, oreos and milk!! Mmmmm
Old 02-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by skelevirus
Hey its better than turkey! How about roast beef? How do u like your roast beef sammiches?

Crusty sourdough roll, horse radish spread, horse radish aged cheddar cheese, roast beef, green leaf lettuce, tomato, red onion, sliced peproccini's

Damn that's sounding pretty good haha.

And lol on the roast beef. Ian you know what's up
Old 02-02-2011, 12:19 AM
AJH
Members

Originally Posted by skelevirus
kraft single, ham, white bread, mayo, black pepper.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:35 AM
Contributors

Try this one.

Two slices of white bread, lightly buttered. Slice or two of ham. Slice or two of cheese. Pop the top layer of bread on top. Then put it in the toaster. Once toasted, butter one side and enjoy.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:19 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by DD_545i
Try this one.

Two slices of white bread, lightly buttered. Slice or two of ham. Slice or two of cheese. Pop the top layer of bread on top. Then put it in the toaster. Once toasted, butter one side and enjoy.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:44 AM
Contributors

see im not a big ham and cheese eater, but Ill take two slices of white bread usually, butter the outsides, then place some ham and white american and I throw it on the stovetop and toast it for a few minutes on each side.. Its really like a melt dripping off the sides and doesnt get all stuck in your teeth like white bread will. Plus its yummy.. either way I dont have either in my house right now, so pooooooo :thumbsdown:
Old 02-05-2011, 09:04 AM
AJH
Members

It's very interesting to see how our brothers from around the world prefer to have their ham sandwich. It would seem my prefered style of sandwich is not as exotic, nor is it very exciting compared to everyone elses. Maybe the time has come to up my game, and start trying these strange yet intriguing versions of ham heaven?

Quick Reply: Ham sandwhich