Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

HAIER SUCKS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 11:52 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Haven't started much topics lately so I need to come to the forums again to take some stress out. Working on a car is far much easier than a dryer. I can get parts easily and quick most of the time. My idler pulley from my freakin Haier dryer is broken. The metal part of the pulley itself which slides into the shaft snapped. Called a few places. NONE in stock. It's $1.25 part but needs 2-3 weeks wait due to it being backordered. ARE U SERIOUS? Haier doesn't have any customer service. It's worst than quad_m. I'm never buying a Haier product again. Shipping on the item is $9. Retarded. Lemme find a temporary solution and order the part. it's annoying me. I can't dry my clothes
Old 03-30-2011, 12:04 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have an idler pulley on your hair dryer? You have a hair dryer?

Thats sucks lol
Old 03-30-2011, 12:35 PM
Banned

My Ride: A Car

not my hair dryer. My dryer as in washer/dryer dryer
Old 03-30-2011, 12:57 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by John@Motorcepts
not my hair dryer. My dryer as in washer/dryer dryer
Yea I know lol
Old 03-31-2011, 06:41 AM
Contributors

I'm not quite knowledgeable on their washing/dryer machines however they do make good built Televisions.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:14 AM
Contributors

Simple solution. Hang a string from one side of the room to the other. Problem solved.

or

Buy the same dryer. Take the part you're missing and swap it. Then bring it back and say it broke.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:02 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
Simple solution. Hang a string from one side of the room to the other. Problem solved.

or

Buy the same dryer. Take the part you're missing and swap it. Then bring it back and say it broke.
Not a bad idea lol
Old 03-31-2011, 09:45 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 535i: (8/07 Build) Metallic Bronze, Beige NASCA Leather, Ventilated Seats, Sport Pkg, Cold Wxr Pkg, Logic-7 Sound, HUD, Night Vision, PDC, Split Rear Seats, NAV, Premium Pkg, Comfort Access, HD Radio, Sport Auto Trans Current mods: M-Aero Kit, JB4, Motorcepts 6000k HID Foglamps Umnitza ICE-Lite 10w LED 6000k AE's 1992 Camaro RS: Fully Restored w/Custom Interior, 5.0L V8, T-tops, OEM Z28 Foglamps, Inst Cluster, & Spoiler, Custom Sound, Too many engine mods to list

Originally Posted by Bteljuice
I'm not quite knowledgeable on their washing/dryer machines however they do make good built Televisions.
Funny you said that. I bought a Haier plasma TV a few years back and had no problems whatsoever with it. My friend bought the same exact model a few weeks after I bought mine and had nothing but problems with it. They must have sent a service tech to his house a half-dozen times before they finally arranged for him to return it for a full refund. Go figure.