Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Funny stuff!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 12:48 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

I LOL'd so hard - I almost fell off a chair at work

http://www.virginmed...cies.php?ssid=1

my favorites are:

Ever wondered how Han Solo came to own the best spaceship in the Rebellion? It actually belongs to Chewie...

As we see in Revenge Of The Sith, Chewbacca was second-in-command of his home planet's defence and a close friend of Yoda. Chosen by the little green man as one of the Rebel alliance's founding members, Chewie is in fact the Rebellion's ace spy. Using the unwitting Han Solo as a cover, he uses the awesome Millennium Falcon to covertly battle the Sith. You sly dog, Chewie.

------------------

Don't be fooled. Titanic survivor Rose only makes it to the end of the film by trampling over everyone else...

How selfish. Having agreed to marry a man just for his money, spoilt brat Rose gets naked for "cute poor kid" Jack just a few hours after meeting him. Jack puts Rose on a lifeboat. She jumps back onto the sinking ship. Jack finds safety on a floating door. Then has to freeze to death so Rose can have it. Finally, she throws a priceless diamond necklace into the ocean. Goodbye grandkids' inheritance...

----------------

And THE best one of them for me, was this "backwards movie":

"If you watch The Matrix backwards, it's about Neo losing faith and leaving the Resistance to go and work in an office."

--------------

"If you watch the Rocky movies backwards, it's about a man who discovers the key to eternal youth is getting punched in the face."

Old 03-30-2011, 05:15 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hahaha I like the Titanic one