Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Few more photo's

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 09:49 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Late 2005 M5 in Silverstone Metallic II with Full Black Leather Interior. SMG, LOGIC7, Heated Front Seats, Rear Electric Sun Blind, Comms Package, Professional Nav, TV Function, Extended Voice Control, Adaptive Headlights

Not of my car, but of the area in which I live. Like I said, I bought a new camera, and am slowly getting used to it!! Here are a selection of some I took the other evening. This is Sandbanks in Poole, Dorset. And also some of Poole itself. I live in Sandbanks, and absolutely love it! Think you can probably see why!

Sandbanks and Poole Harbour looking over to Poole (town)

Brownsea Island - Once owned by King Henry VIII

If you look in the next photo, you can see the castle on the island which was Henry VII's. It's now a private hotel run and owned by the National Trust
Old 05-29-2010, 09:50 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Late 2005 M5 in Silverstone Metallic II with Full Black Leather Interior. SMG, LOGIC7, Heated Front Seats, Rear Electric Sun Blind, Comms Package, Professional Nav, TV Function, Extended Voice Control, Adaptive Headlights

Isle of Wight

Poole Bay looking out to Old Harry Rocks and Studland

Looking down the South Coast past Bournemouth and out to the Isle of Wight

Old 05-29-2010, 09:50 AM
Senior Members

Poole Town and some of the boats in one of the local marinas

One of the commercial ships in port at Poole

Messing around with the close up mode on the camera. These couple are of a HUGE ships anchor on the side of the port.

Hope you like them!
Old 05-29-2010, 11:13 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Titanium Gray 550i, Cold Weather Package, Premium Sound Package, Sport Package, Shadowline trim, Parking Distance Conrol, Xenon, Adaptive Headlight Control, Navigation System, Satellite

Great pics, Jon! Would love to see some more of the areas you took
Old 05-29-2010, 12:51 PM
Senior Members

I will get some more done over the week when the weather improves! It was 84 degrees that day but has deteriorated today. Raining and windy and only 62 degrees Damn the British weather!!! Weather is set to improve next week, so will go get some more of the area

Thanks buddy
Old 05-29-2010, 01:01 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

thanks for sharing Jon