Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Fantasy Football

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 11:55 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I cant believe no one has created this thread. I know some of you nerds play so figured id start this with a question.

Do i start Jamal Charles or Ahmad Bradshaw? Please dont just post your pick, back it up with something. Thanks
Old 09-16-2010, 12:51 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

I stubbornly stay away from it since I know I'll never get another ounce of work done with all the stats and reports to check...

Nevertheless, my take for what it's worth:

Charles has entrenched himself as the no. 1 option for KC I'd say, after the Chargers game, but they do have another really strong option in Jones. Bradshaws position in NY is better probably since they won't give Jacobs the ball as much anymore.
Then it comes down to the opponents: Browns and Colts.
- I say that Cleveland currently has a better run defense than Indy (ask the Texans) but Clevelands Nosetackle is hurt.
- The Giants do have a passing game (strong one at that) besides the run while the Chiefs didn't have much of it against SD, Cassell is still somewhat suspect.

All things considered I say start Bradshaw, although the Giants will go through the air taking away some of his carries I think that if KC will run i a lot, even successfully, Thomas Jones will have a large piece of the pie...

Good luck!
Old 09-17-2010, 04:07 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was thinking the same thing. Bradshaw got 22 touches last week while Fat ass Brandon Jacobs only got 12. Its the sunday night game so both sides will be ready to go. Colts should win but the giants should be able to run all over them. I wouldnt think Eli would throw 3 tds in consecutive weeks. hmmm

no one else play fantasy football?