Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

F*CK List (Thesis from a Female Duke Grad)

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 09:06 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by craigm1841
True. and of course it wasn't intentional. Hell, I commend the hilariousness of this thing. But it got out due to carelessness and now it will affect peoples lives, intentional or not.

Personally, i believe it will negatively impact her own life too. On the plus side, she writes well, and as a recent college grad, she got her name out there... and who doesn't like an office slut? but on the downside, i look at it like this... I would never date her and that is a negative thing in and of itself... and I am pretty awesome... let me tell you why I wouldnt date her: I am not in highschool anymore. I dont concern myself with how many dudes a girl I am dating has been with. I do not need to know a single thing about any previous sexual conquests. What I tell buddies over a couple of beers I would not want a girl I was dating or more importantly getting more serious about (which i dont do... joke )- and I dont want to know her business.

This is the kind of thing in the world of Web 2.0 that everyone will know about and have seen. If I was dating her, I dont want to know the specific penis details of the dude she went down on in a library stairwell as she was high-fiving him... in the end, she sounds like a cool ass chick, but now that I have heard her stories, she is tainted. Everyone will have heard her stories... this isn't good for anyone involved... but she was dumb enough to email it to people. While I think something would have been lost in printing it out and showing a few friends during girls night in (you know, the nights when girls get together and have pillow fights and tickle eachother) it might have been the better idea.

Yep, agreed on all points (except the part about you being "awesome" )
Old 10-05-2010, 09:10 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by pjinca
While I can agree with what you're saying Craig, I wouldn't be surprised if the law ends up on the girl's side. For one thing this is a thesis that was never intended for public use, for another? Any man that has ever been in a locker room at any point in their lives has heard far worse descriptions of conquests by men. Let the ladies get a little payback
If she is telling the truth that she had sex with these men, the law probably would be on her side. Obviously if she didn't and now says she did, that could be grounds for a defamation suit. But a person, legally speaking, when they have sex with someone has no legal right to privacy that prevents the other from telling other people about it.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:11 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by sdg1871
If she is telling the truth that she had sex with these men, the law probably would be on her side. Obviously if she didn't and now says she did, that could be grounds for a defamation suit. But a person, legally speaking, when they have sex with someone has no legal right to privacy that prevents the other from telling other people about it.

That's what I figured Scott, especially between 2 consenting adults Thanks for clarifying
Old 10-05-2010, 10:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

She's average in my opinion. There was a picture of her posted when this first broke.

It only goes to show that chicks can get laid much easier no matter what they look like.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:21 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Lol.
1, cause he looks cute, scored well
7, cant really tell cause hes making all these retarded faces.. lol.
13, cause he used his bimmer. And althiough he scored the lowest, hes got a nice body and looks hot from my droid. Ill recheck the link tomorrow, lmfao! Nice to see the tables turned a little. Thats all im laughing about fellas, dont get your panties in a bunch. Lol..

All kidding aside, she could have kept it off the web and only shown her friends. Lol.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Contributors

Double standard much? If this account was written by a dude he would be sitting in a Durham jail cell right now with Gloria Allred protesting outside.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:30 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by tachyon
Double standard much? If this account was written by a dude he would be sitting in a Durham jail cell right now with Gloria Allred protesting outside.
Yep!
Old 10-06-2010, 05:34 AM
Contributors

but if one of your buddies is hooking up with different chicks constantly, he is the man.

if a chick friend you have is hooking up with dudes all the time, she is a massive dirty whore.

There are double standards in everyones favor here.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:35 AM
lim
Senior Members

My Ride: e60

This must be a nice addition to her future resumes
Old 10-06-2010, 07:54 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

I don't care WHAT she claims, I never snore afterward!! And she'll get the feeling back into her legs after two hours!!

Quick Reply: F*CK List (Thesis from a Female Duke Grad)