Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

European champions too :)

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 12:45 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545i SMG with Limited Slip Differential
Model Year: 2005

After the World Cup last July, the team of my city wins the Champions League for the seventh time .

Congrats, Milan!
Old 05-23-2007, 08:05 PM
Contributors

My Ride: In a place where the Mercedes density is the highest in the world (no. of MB per square kilometer) I choose a Bimmer, why? because of one thing "The Ultimate Driving Experience" My Ride: 523i Steptronic, Silver Grey Exterior, Black Interior with Black Dakota Leather and Maple Wood Trim. Chrome Grill, Style 123 rim, Airbags everywhere, PDC, Rain sensor, Auto lights, Moveable front armrest, Advance Climate Control, Glass Sunroof, Auto dimming interior and exterior mirror with foldable functions, Extended Lights package, 6 CD changer in glove box, Power seats with memory, Power adjustable steering wheel, Power rear sunblinds. Add ons: 123 wheels, chrome grill, K&N Hi flow filter, Eibach Pro Kit, e60.net decal and 24,000km Past rides: 2001 Nissan Xterra SE 1999 E39 523i 1999 E46 323i 1996 Acura Integra LS

I've seen the game, Liverpool should've tied the game when AC decided to defend their 1-0 lead, but great game. But the goal by Inzaghi was great, a great pass by Kaka though.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:35 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 530iA Silver Grey , black interior. Premium Package, Navigation System, Head-up Display, Radio Satellite, Adaptive Xenon Headlights. AC Schnitzer Front Lip, H&R springs, Rear red reflector, All season Floor mat,

They deserved to be the champ of champion league. However, i don't think they should be in the champions league in the first place.. a team with match fixing scandal ? They should be demoted to the Serie B of italian league instead. :thumbsdown:
Old 05-23-2007, 11:05 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by soc_fans' post='427787' date='May 24 2007, 08:35 AM
They deserved to be the champ of champion league. However, i don't think they should be in the champions league in the first place.. a team with match fixing scandal ? They should be demoted to the Serie B of italian league instead. :thumbsdown:

ROTFL : the milan was completely innocent .

Do you want to know the real story ?
The second team of my city, FC Inter, in last 20 years they never won nothing ... Their president, that works in the oil field, spent hundreds millions of euro in last years .. But he couldn't win .
Another shareholder of CF inter was the man that controls the telephone company, Telecom : he intercept the phone calls of all teams (except his team, the Inter) : Juventus, Lazio, Fiorentina, Milan (and other little teams) and they were penalized .
Unbelievable, this year the FC Inter won the italian league, after 20 years of failures . But they played alone :-) .

Coming back to AC Milan, it played *all* the champions league (because of the penalization), it arrived in final and it won it .

PS:
AC Milan is the most titled team in EU .
Old 05-23-2007, 11:08 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by AC_S5' post='427758' date='May 24 2007, 06:05 AM
I've seen the game, Liverpool should've tied the game when AC decided to defend their 1-0 lead, but great game. But the goal by Inzaghi was great, a great pass by Kaka though.
Not a good football yesterday, most of all in the first half . But not all matches can be interesting like Milan-Manchester 15 days ago .
Yes, Inzaghi is a very good player: he done about 50 goals in Champions League .
Old 05-23-2007, 11:10 PM
Senior Members

cancel pls
Old 05-24-2007, 12:04 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: F11 -14

Being an ardent Liverpool-fan myself I can but only lift my hat for the new Champions League winners AC Milan.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:11 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 530iA Silver Grey , black interior. Premium Package, Navigation System, Head-up Display, Radio Satellite, Adaptive Xenon Headlights. AC Schnitzer Front Lip, H&R springs, Rear red reflector, All season Floor mat,

Originally Posted by AlexFW' post='427792' date='May 24 2007, 03:05 AM
ROTFL : the milan was completely innocent .

Do you want to know the real story ?
The second team of my city, FC Inter, in last 20 years they never won nothing ... Their president, that works in the oil field, spent hundreds millions of euro in last years .. But he couldn't win .
Another shareholder of CF inter was the man that controls the telephone company, Telecom : he intercept the phone calls of all teams (except his team, the Inter) : Juventus, Lazio, Fiorentina, Milan (and other little teams) and they were penalized .
Unbelievable, this year the FC Inter won the italian league, after 20 years of failures . But they played alone :-) .

Coming back to AC Milan, it played *all* the champions league (because of the penalization), it arrived in final and it won it .

PS:
AC Milan is the most titled team in EU .
Oh really? My bad.. i didn't know the real story behind.
Old 05-24-2007, 06:03 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 550iReno, NV
Model Year: 2008

I have to ask the "Stupid American Question", what does the AC, FC... stand for???
Old 05-24-2007, 06:03 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by soc_fans' post='427850' date='May 24 2007, 03:11 PM
Oh really? My bad.. i didn't know the real story behind.
Indeed Milan had only 8 point of penalization for the following season (this season just finished), enough to permit to FC Inter a sure victory . Other main teams 20 points, 30 points etc.

My point is that where there is a lot of money, everybody steals .. Thus you punish all or nobody, not only someone .

I wish other 18 years of failures to that sad team (FC Inter)!

On the other side, the poor milan hasn't stolen nothing in CL, they have only defeated all .

Bye!

Quick Reply: European champions too :)