Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

craziest tickets????????

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 06:18 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: F10 535I
Model Year: 2016

Just curious what are the craziest and most outrageous tickets that you guys have gotten???

I'll start.

I was coming home on a Saturday in November of 07 about 2:30 AM. It was a two way street and there was a car double parked with no one inside. Rememeber its 2:30 AM. So I went around the car and it was a tight street, so I had to go over a double solid line. This A**hole cop pulls me over and says that I am endangering the welfare of others. I was thinking in my head what the F*** are to talking about it 2:30 in the morning there are no other cars driving, on either side of the road. So he slaps me with a Wreckless Driving Summons. I go to court in January. The Judge looks at this stupid summons for about 30 seconds and dismisses it right away....

So this jack ass cop just wanted to bust my balls for no reason.
Old 12-19-2008, 06:37 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 E60 530i, 2012 E70 X5 35i
Model Year: 2004

There is this one instance my cousin was driving my fathers car (not mine), and was pulled over.

The rookie gave him three tint tickets, One for rear driver side window, one for rear passenger side window, and one for the rear window.

The tint ticket was because the windows were reflective / mirror-ish like.

What's worst is, the car is a Lexus 1999 RX300. The windows are stock and not tinted and come with factory sun protection. So it looks like a mirrored finish.

The rookie said it doesn't matter if it comes stock, go get it fixed. Luckily I knew another cop that was able to have it written off.

It was just a bunch of waste of paper and time for the people involved in these summons.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:02 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i /w Sport pkg - SMG - Nav - Premium pkg - PDC - Ready to begin my modding! =)

About 4 years ago my girl friend (ex now) and I are leaving the company Christmas party heading from the north side of Houston towards downtown to meet some friends of ours at the bars. So I dont know if it was the wine or what, but she starts getting hot and decides she wants to play with "it" After a few miles of driving, she decides she want to do more then just rub on it . I mean doesnt she know thats a traffic hazzard So hear I am doing 80 down 290 heading south getting serviced by my girl, now obviously at this point I only have 1 hand on the wheel. .

So being the conscience and respectful driver that I am, I decide the freeway is not the proper place for this "situation". So I pull off the freeway over by an office park, that looked pretty remote and dark. After about 10 minutes of following our animal instincts there's a knock on the fogged up window.

Im sure it wasnt a salesman knocking on the window So after about 10 minutes of stating my case, while my face was flush red I get a ticket for public lewdness. $400 fine in the city of Houston, I might add .

Fotunantly for me the cop was a young guy like myself and I could see in his face he wanted to laugh more then anything, but his partner on the other hand was a older female officer and I could tell she wasnt amussed at the situation. The funny thing about the whole situation was the officer told me, had a parked my car in the parking lot (>25' away) instead of the side of the road near the dead end, he wouldnt have been obligated to give me the ticket. He would have just told us to move along.

Luckily for me, the cop didnt show up when I took the ticket to court. Case dismissed, no fine!

True story......and now we are all just a little bit closer
Old 12-19-2008, 07:10 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by IceyTys' post='748743' date='Dec 19 2008, 11:02 AM
About 4 years ago my girl friend (ex now) and I are leaving the company Christmas party heading from the north side of Houston towards downtown to meet some friends of ours at the bars. So I dont know if it was the wine or what, but she starts getting hot and decides she wants to play with "it" After a few miles of driving, she decides she want to do more then just rub on it . I mean doesnt she know thats a traffic hazzard So hear I am doing 80 down 290 heading south getting serviced by my girl, now obviously at this point I only have 1 hand on the wheel. .

So being the conscience and respectful driver that I am, I decide the freeway is not the proper place for this "situation". So I pull off the freeway over by an office park, that looked pretty remote and dark. After about 10 minutes of following our animal instincts there's a knock on the fogged up window.

Im sure it wasnt a salesman knocking on the window So after about 10 minutes of stating my case, while my face was flush red I get a ticket for public lewdness. $400 fine in the city of Houston, I might add .

Fotunantly for me the cop was a young guy like myself and I could see in his face he wanted to laugh more then anything, but his partner on the other hand was a older female officer and I could tell she wasnt amussed at the situation. The funny thing about the whole situation was the officer told me, had a parked my car in the parking lot (>25' away) instead of the side of the road near the dead end, he wouldnt have been obligated to give me the ticket. He would have just told us to move along.

Luckily for me, the cop didnt show up when I took the ticket to court. Case dismissed, no fine!

LMAO thanks for sharing
Old 12-19-2008, 07:13 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by nigxdoof' post='748720' date='Dec 19 2008, 10:37 AM
There is this one instance my cousin was driving my fathers car (not mine), and was pulled over.

The rookie gave him three tint tickets, One for rear driver side window, one for rear passenger side window, and one for the rear window.

The tint ticket was because the windows were reflective / mirror-ish like.

What's worst is, the car is a Lexus 1999 RX300. The windows are stock and not tinted and come with factory sun protection. So it looks like a mirrored finish.

The rookie said it doesn't matter if it comes stock, go get it fixed. Luckily I knew another cop that was able to have it written off.

It was just a bunch of waste of paper and time for the people involved in these summons.
Ya I got a ticket for tints 4 days after I got my car, they werent even dark, cops were doing a check point and giving eveybody with tints tickets. no matter if they were 20% of 50%.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 08 550 Carbon Sport Almost everything factory, but no sound upgrades.

Almost a ticket!

Circa 1973 I had reworked a Fiat 850 Spyder. I had removed every item I didn?t want painted and drove it to a body shop. The car had no chrome, no windshield, no tags, no lights, and again, anything not to be painted was removed.

The body shop did a great paint job, a light blue metallic. It originally was a dark green.

I was driving back from the body shop and was pulled over. The officer was a younger fellow and made quite a deal out of my un-legal car. He first said, ?You have no windshield wipers.? I replied, ?I don't have a windshield.? And he said, ?And that?s not all.?

Then he started writing, the more he wrote the more fun he was having. We both got amused at the entire situation. He finally stopped writing and told me to push (not drive) the car over to the closest off road parking lot and not to drive it until I got some wipers. I did so and he helped me push it. I towed it home later that day.

No ticket. I wonder if he still works for the Miamisburg, OH Sherriff Department.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:33 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Eugene134' post='748750' date='Dec 19 2008, 09:13 AM
Ya I got a ticket for tints 4 days after I got my car, they werent even dark, cops were doing a check point and giving eveybody with tints tickets. no matter if they were 20% of 50%.

On my first BMW a Z3 I got a ticket about a week after I picked her up from the dealer. It was a warm night and I had the top down, I totally forgot that the dealer put the plates on the rear window and when I put the top down the plate went with it. When the cop pulled me over he thought it was a stolen car so he went through all the precautions like calling extra backup and yelling commands from the side of his door. I thought it was funny before I was ordered out of the car at gunpoint. Long story short I got a 3point ticked for obstruction of a plate which he assigned points to. In Colorado cops can only give a fine for plate obstructions so when I went to court everything was dropped
Old 12-19-2008, 08:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

Originally Posted by IceyTys' post='748743' date='Dec 19 2008, 08:02 AM
About 4 years ago my girl friend (ex now) and I are leaving the company Christmas party heading from the north side of Houston towards downtown to meet some friends of ours at the bars. So I dont know if it was the wine or what, but she starts getting hot and decides she wants to play with "it" After a few miles of driving, she decides she want to do more then just rub on it. I mean doesnt she know thats a traffic hazzard So hear I am doing 80 down 290 heading south getting serviced by my girl, now obviously at this point I only have 1 hand on the wheel. .

Okay Icey.....confess, you didn't want to tell the ticket part of the story, you just wanted to let us know about the Horny Hottie who just HAD TO have you!! Funny Story though!
Old 12-19-2008, 10:34 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Did drive 265 km/h (about 165 mph) on a 75 mph zone with my BMW K1 but did not got caught
until somewhat later with only 160 km/h (about 100 mph) on a 60 mph zone.

Did have to go to court two times, the lower one did take my drivers licence away for 6 months
and shitload of fines and the second higher court gave my shitload more fines. :thumbsdown:

This happened in 1993 and I haven't speeded much after that.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:09 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i /w Sport pkg - SMG - Nav - Premium pkg - PDC - Ready to begin my modding! =)

Originally Posted by flyingpuck' post='748799' date='Dec 19 2008, 10:42 AM
Okay Icey.....confess, you didn't want to tell the ticket part of the story, you just wanted to let us know about the Horny Hottie who just HAD TO have you!! Funny Story though!
Com'n a story like that, you gotta tell the whole thing! I couldnt just tell you I got a ticket for indecent exposure / public lewdness w/o setting the mood!

Besides, these days if you get caught with your pants around your ankles in public, its no longer called being young, dumb, and single.....its called being a sex offender!!!!

Quick Reply: craziest tickets????????