5Series.net - Forums

5Series.net - Forums (https://5series.net/forums/)
-   Lounge (https://5series.net/forums/lounge-5/)
-   -   Choose your own background for your bank card (https://5series.net/forums/lounge-5/choose-your-own-background-your-bank-card-19396/)

Ralph-NL 12-07-2005 03:30 AM

Just read that I can design my own bank card :D, obviously it'll have to be something with a BMW :notworthy: but what??? I can't use a big BMW sign (like on my VISA card) because you can't use brand signs, famous people, email adresses, etc. But I can put a bmw car on it for instance.
Maybe you guys have a nice idea, feel free to post pictures :coolpics:

Peter530i 12-07-2005 04:13 AM

well a great pics of your car after car wash, some shadows and photoshoped colors........

Ferdie 12-07-2005 07:23 AM

How about a picture of your I-Drive screen menu? :think: That should look pretty cool :thumbsup:

You can also select from one of the mug shots from Rudy's avatar :lol:

miss525i 12-07-2005 09:10 PM

:coolpics:

Originally Posted by Ralph-NL' post='208259' date='Dec 7 2005, 07:30 AM
Just read that I can design my own bank card :D, obviously it'll have to be something with a BMW :notworthy: but what??? I can't use a big BMW sign (like on my VISA card) because you can't use brand signs, famous people, email adresses, etc. But I can put a bmw car on it for instance.
Maybe you guys have a nice idea, feel free to post pictures

I had mine done a couple of weeks ago. the color is not great...still cool :thumbsup: what do you think? [

CENTRAL CALI 12-08-2005 06:14 AM

:wub: Nice I want one :thumbsup:

bleudyno 12-09-2005 03:44 PM

Where did you guys get that done? I want one too!

David

IrishEyes 12-09-2005 03:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Ralph-NL' post='208259' date='Dec 7 2005, 12:30 PM
Maybe you guys have a nice idea, feel free to post pictures :coolpics:

Something like this...

Jeffs 12-09-2005 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by miss525i' post='208605 (Post 208259)

I had mine done a couple of weeks ago. the color is not great...still cool :thumbsup: what do you think? [attachment=16703:attachment]
[/quote]
wow thats your car?? never knew that women are into rims also..... :D

CENTRAL CALI 12-09-2005 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by miss525i' post='208605 (Post 208259)

I had mine done a couple of weeks ago. the color is not great...still cool :thumbsup: what do you think? [attachment=16703:attachment]
[/quote]

Looks kinda like Prodigal545i car!

But of course your's is Mystic BLUE.

miss525i 12-09-2005 05:05 PM

[attachment=16771:attachment]
This is a cool picture for the card. I've been trying to take the same picture of my car...but still can not position it that way. this would be awesome on the card...once I am successful in taking this picture, I plan on changing the face of my card :wow: