Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

The Chinese are really helpful. Sometimes

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 01:17 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

An American tourist goes on a trip to China. While in China, he is very sexually promiscuous and does not want to use a condom. A week after arriving back home in the States, he awakes one morning to find his penis covered with bright green and purple spots. Horrified, he immediately goes to see his doctor.

The doctor has never seen anything like this before, orders him to have some tests and tells him to return in two days for the results. The man returns a couple of days later and the doctor says, "I've got bad news for you. You've contracted Mongolian VD. It's very rare and almost unheard of here. We know very little about it."

The man looks a little perplexed and says, "Well, give me a shot or something and fix me up, doc." The doctor answers, "I'm sorry, there's no known cure. We're going to have to amputate your penis."

The man screams in horror, "Absolutely not! I want a second opinion!"

The doctors replies, "Well it's your choice. Go ahead if you want, but surgery is your only choice."

The next day, the man seeks out a Chinese doctor, figuring that he'll know more about the disease. The Chinese doctor examines his penis and proclaims, "Ah yes, Mongolian VD. Very rare disease."

The guy says to the doctor, "Yeah, yeah, I already know that, but what can you do? My American doctor wants to operate and amputate my penis!"

The Chinese doctor shakes his head and laughs, "Stupid American doctor! American doctor, always want to operate. Make more money that way. No need to operate!"

"Oh thank God!" the man replies.

Yes!" says the Chinese doctor, "You no worry! Wait two weeks. Penis fall off by itself!"
Old 04-19-2005, 02:10 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 04 545i HUD, comfort seats, PDC, moon roof, Logic 7, Nav, Steptronic, K7 and diffusers, Aux-in for iPod!

okay, I'm chinese, and I can totally see one of my relative doctors saying this with a straight face.

that was HILARIOUS. i'm typing this from the floor since I fell off my chair laughing.
Old 04-19-2005, 09:37 PM
Senior Members

fanquevallemud
Old 04-19-2005, 11:24 PM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Fantastic joke!!!
Old 04-20-2005, 12:28 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013