Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

can anyone translate this for me?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys I was forwarded to this link from www.news24.com and found the following, can anyone tell me what language this is and translate in English?

thanks in advance!

================================================== =========
09:34 AM - (SA)
Kwyl oor Jimmy se vuurwa

JIMMY is skynbaar net 'n doodgewone ou "wat karre kw??i like" en daarom bestee hy sy oorblywende tyd, wat n?e aan die modifisering van sy BMW 540i bestee word nie, aan sy webtuiste ??r sy BMW 540i.

Jy kan alles oor sy ultimate BMW 540i se 450 perdekrag op sy webtuiste by www.jimmy540i.com lees. D?e ou is fanaties oor sy motor en sy webtuiste bestaan uit 16 skakels, netjies gesentreer, handelend oor onder meer (baie meer) sy BMW, sy BMW se verrigting, foto's van sy BMW, modifikasies aan sy BMW, toekennings wat sy BMW gewen het, en sy BMW op die resiesbaan.

Jy kan maar self gaan lees indien jy belang sou stel. Wat my oog egter getref het, is die BMW Nightmare Webpage-skakel.

As daar nou een ding in die lewe is waaroor ek eerder net in stilte my hoof buig en met jammerte en meegevoel my kop skud, is dit wanneer een van hierdie aangeplakte jaagduiwels met die pompende musiek by my verbyjaag en die glinsterende son op die reuse drukvlerk van die onbekende voertuig my verblind.

Dis nou daai ouens wie se "wiele" tot op die grond gedrop is, vol stickers geplak is, Knight Rider -liggies voor op die neus het, en met enigiets van drukvinne tot rugvinne versier, of eerder, vers??r is. Jy weet soms nie eens watter motorvervaardiger vir die aanvanklike voertuig verantwoordelik was nie. "Lekker, my china !"

As jy dink dis erg in Suid-Afrika, moet jy eers op die BMW Nightmare Webpage 'n handremdraai kom gooi. Die frase "only in America" draf 'n stewige 9-sekondehonderdmeter deur my kop toe ek di? foto's sien.

Vir Jimmy is dit die ergste vorm van BMW-ontheiliging en hy spreek homself hard hieroor uit. Sy kommentaar s? alles. Op die eerste foto - 'n BMW van onbekende model met 'n drukvlerk soos di? van 'n Boeing en met 'n hartroerende I can fly op die nommerplaat - is sy kommentaar: "Nog 'n moroon, reg vir opstyg".

Jimmy reken dat die eienaar van die swart BMW 528i seker "dink dat almal so dom soos hy is", siende dat hy die welbekende M5-embleem voor en agter op sy voertuig aangebring het.

Ek lag, jy sal seker ook, maar dit is baie ernstig vir Jimmy. Uit sy kommentaar kan ek aflei dat hy sulke visuele beelde swaar sluk en dat hy gereeld kalmeermiddels moet gebruik omdat Amerikaners gereeld die BMW-naam misbruik en die tasbare beeld van di? ho?verrigtingvoertuig afbreek.

Ek het darem 'n uur of wat se lekker lag uit www.jimmy 540i.com/bmwnightmare.htm gekry.

Ek dink dat die eienaars van die motors op die nagmerriewebblad sekerlik die karre verniet gekry het, want ek kan nie dink dat iemand 'n motor so sal opfoeter as hy duur daarvoor betaal het nie.

# Ek buig maar die hoof en huil saam met Jimmy. . . Jimmy540i.com score 7/10. Kontak my met vrae en wenke by cjackson@volksblad.com en ek cruise in die volgende KliekNet saam met jou die kuberruim in.
# Surf wyd!

================================================== =========

Jimmy
Old 02-12-2007, 06:03 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

I'll bet someone here wil be able to figure it out more precisely but here goes...

To me, it looks like it may be Afrikaans -- a language from South Africa.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaans_language

Here's the best I can do right now using an online translator:

09:34 am - (sa)

is drooling over jimmy's vuurwa jimmy is apparent just a simple old "wat carts kwaai like" and therefore spend he she/his oorblywende time , that/what n?e at the modifying of its bmw 540i spend does not get , to she/his website ??r she/his bmw 540i.

you can everything over she/his ultimate bmw 540i's 450 horsepower on its website at www. jimmy540i. com read . d?e old is fanaties over she/his motor-car and she/his website consist of 16 links , neat looking centered , handelend over among others ( much more ) she/his bmw, she/his bmw's proceeding , foto's of its bmw, modifications to she/his bmw, awards that/what she/his bmw won have , and she/his bmw on the resiesbaan.

you can but self goes read should you importance were to set . that/what my eye however been struck have , is the bmw nightmare webpage-link.

as there now/narrow one thing in life is over which i rather just in silence my capital bow and with pity and meegevoel my pate shakes , is it when one of this aangeplakte jaagduiwels with the pompende music by my verbyjaag and the glinsterende sun on the gigantic drukvlerk of the unknown vehicle my blinded.

it's now/narrow daai guys which one's "wiele" to on the ground gedrop, full stickers pasted , knight rider - lightly before on the nose have , and with anything of drukvinne to rugvinne decorated , or rather , verse ??r is. you knows sometimes not once upon a time which motorvervaardiger for the initial vehicle responsible has not been . "lekker, my china !"

if you thinks it's important in south - africa , must you first on the bmw nightmare webpage a handremdraai come threw . the phrase "only in america" jogged a stewige 9-sekondehonderdmeter by my pate when i this foto's see.

for jimmy is it the worst form of bmw- sacrilege and he spoke himself loud about this out . she/his comments say everything . on the first photo - a bmw of unknown modeling with a drukvlerk like this of a boeing and with a hartroerende i can fly on the nommerplaat - is she/his comments : "nog a moroon, right for opstyg".

jimmy bargained that the owner of the black bmw 528i sure "dink that everybody so dumb as he is", sighted that he the welbekende m5- emblem before and behind on its vehicle aangebring have .

i laugh , you'll sure also , but that is very severe for jimmy. out she/his comments can i distract that he such visuele images heavy swallow and that he periodically kalmeermiddels must use because americans periodically the bmw- name being misused and the tasbare image of this ho?verrigtingvoertuig break off.

i did genuinely a hours or that/what 's nice laugh out www. jimmy 540i. com/bmwnightmare. htm get.

i am thinking that the owners of the cars on the nagmerriewebblad certainly the carts verniet get have , because i cant thinks that someone a motor-car so will opfoeter as he expensive for that pay does'nt have.

# i bow but the head and cries along with jimmy. . . jimmy540i. com score 7/10. contact my with questions and hints at cjackson@volksblad. com and i cruise in the next klieknet along with your the kuberruim in.
# surf wide !
Old 02-13-2007, 12:06 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Rudy' post='390835' date='Feb 12 2007, 07:03 PM
I'll bet someone here wil be able to figure it out more precisely but here goes...

To me, it looks like it may be Afrikaans -- a language from South Africa.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaans_language

Here's the best I can do right now using an online translator:

thanks!!!!!!!
Old 02-13-2007, 11:11 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Maybe one of our Dutch members can translate it...
Old 02-13-2007, 11:18 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Iceman' post='391122' date='Feb 13 2007, 09:11 PM
Maybe one of our Dutch members can translate it...
yes its dutch
Old 02-13-2007, 11:21 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pmmeke' post='391127' date='Feb 13 2007, 09:18 PM
yes its dutch
its south africa language but that almost the same as dutch but some funy words are in it that i uderstand a bit of it but not all
Old 02-13-2007, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

I know it's Afrikaans, but that is ALMOST Dutch.
Old 02-13-2007, 11:25 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Iceman' post='391130' date='Feb 13 2007, 09:22 PM
I know it's Afrikaans, but that is ALMOST Dutch.
lol i am heavely into the tuning scene in europe and some of my friends are on jimmys page lol I dont know if i want to participate
Old 02-13-2007, 11:28 AM
Senior Members

i will translate the last alinea
Ek dink dat die eienaars van die motors op die nagmerriewebblad sekerlik die karre verniet gekry het, want ek kan nie dink dat iemand 'n motor so sal opfoeter as hy duur daarvoor betaal het nie.

# Ek buig maar die hoof en huil saam met Jimmy. . . Jimmy540i.com score 7/10. Kontak my met vrae en wenke by cjackson@volksblad.com en ek cruise in die volgende KliekNet saam met jou die kuberruim in.
# Surf wyd!

I think that the owners of these cars on the nightmerr page got there car for free because i cant believe that somebody would fuck up his car like this if he payed to own the car.

I bow my head and i cry together with jimmy. I rate his page 7/10.
Visit and fun in cyberspace