Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Camcorders and digital cameras

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

guys, i've been so busy lately and feel very frustrated because life without this forum is a mess . anyway, i really need you guys' help. does anyone know some good places/websites to buy camcorders and digital cameras? it'll be better if some of you guys know someone owns/works in a electronic store. i know new york is the place to shop for digital cameras but there are too many and i don't know which one is good. i'm looking for some places are reliable and hopefully dirt cheap. i'm also looking for some places can give out quantity discount because shipping to me is quite pricey. hope you guys can help. please pm or email me if some of you are doing this kind of business. thanks a million [attachment=8097:attachment]!
Old 04-06-2005, 11:23 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 520dA coming up.

I'm into electronics. Don't sell videocameras though.
Digital camera i do sell.
First thing to do is make up your mind on what you want.
Do you want a small portable camera you can easily take with you, or do you want a real reflex camera like a Nikon or a Canon with interchangeable lenses, or perhaps both.
Are you an experienced photographer?
There's also the prosumer market with astonishing good 8,0 Mp cameras including fantastic lenses covering a wide range of lense angles (ie 28-200mm) Disadvantage is the lack of an optical viewfinder.
read more here on steves digicam.
Also a lot of the good cameras have relatively good capability of storing video. Given the low prices of memorycards it's easy to record a lot of video footage on a single 1 or 2Gb memcard.
Give me a bit more information and i'll help you with that part.

My favorite is still my old Nikon D100, though I hardly use it because of it's bulkyness.
Old 04-06-2005, 11:36 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 530i JETBLACK/BLACK DAKOTA, COLD WEATHER PKG, PREMIUM PKG, ADAPTIVE XENON HEADLIGHTS, AUTO TRANSMISSION WITH 6 SPEED STEPTRONIC, BLUETOOTH SETUP,SAT SETUP AND WIFE AS CO-PILOT

im guessing your in hawaii, have you tried costco? good deals there and there return policy is.... as long as you have the receipt you can return or exchange it...check it out.
Old 04-07-2005, 03:40 AM
Senior Members

thanks a lot, guys . ericdbs, i'm in hawaii and i tried both costco and sam's club. but both of them are not close to the deals that i'm looking for. i need to bulk order and hopefully some place can give out quantity discount . any other suggestions, guys ?
Old 04-07-2005, 03:10 PM
Senior Members

anyone ?
Old 04-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E60 M5

Originally Posted by alohalc' date='Apr 7 2005, 08:10 PM
anyone ?
[snapback]112631[/snapback]
Try www.bhphoto.com.br

Old 04-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Senior Members

alex.br, that site doesn't seem working for me. is it the same as bhphotovideo ? thank you .