Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Bynum and Gasol are ((l))'s

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 03:53 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

I'm just hoping my C's get to see your boys in June....

only team I really see being a problem in the post season is the Spurs, but they always seem to blow there wad to early.....

with Utah losing their HC and all the drama in Denver, it should be the Spurs and lakers in the east IMO...
Old 02-20-2011, 10:03 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
I'm just hoping my C's get to see your boys in June....

only team I really see being a problem in the post season is the Spurs, but they always seem to blow there wad to early.....

with Utah losing their HC and all the drama in Denver, it should be the Spurs and lakers in the east IMO...
wouldnt sleep on the mavs or the thunder. mavs are still hot without caron butler in the lineup.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:26 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Yeah Mavs could be scary, Thunder need one more piece though
Old 02-25-2011, 09:29 AM
Senior Members

Mavs are scary. Looks like OKC found that missing piece?

Gene, how ya like the KP trade? C's lacking SIZE now...
Old 02-25-2011, 09:48 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by G530
Mavs are scary. Looks like OKC found that missing piece?

Gene, how ya like the KP trade? C's lacking SIZE now...
yes, this trade left our paint empty IMO. Emotionally KP pushed the C's to another level. He will surely be missedt. I'm not sure about June anymore. Ainge has put a lot of faith into SO and JO, we even gave up Erdhin....it's obvious they are more concerned with next season..SMH
Old 02-25-2011, 12:41 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System
Model Year: 2007

but i think they got great value for perkins...he is a system player (ALA Ben Wallace).
Old 02-25-2011, 03:15 PM
Contributors

they knew perkins was the new bynum. he wasnt going to be right all year. might as well add someone that can help then have a figure head on the bench in a suit.

he also wanted tons of money. they offered him a 4 year 28 mil contract and he said no.

In other news lebron james missed the rim by a foot. Drose was stylin in wades face all night. Posh is the most overrated PF in the nba. Drose MVP
Old 02-25-2011, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

^hasn't been right all year? he was out for the first /2 of the season still recovering from his knee surgery. When he did return he gave quality minutes on both ends of the court, when the MD wanted his minutes limited, Doc ran him a little longer without any issue or whining. But I will agree with you regarding his contract, money, and Boston not wanting to pay him....

but comparing him to AB...come on man....yes I recall his shoulder injury as well, but he stilled played thru it as best as he could, healed up on the off season and had a great following season..looked like he was going to do the same this year as well....we'll never know....a to #43 for his time with the C's...
Old 02-25-2011, 09:00 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Lots of intresting teams now with the trades, I <3 the NBA
Old 02-26-2011, 11:46 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
^hasn't been right all year? he was out for the first /2 of the season still recovering from his knee surgery. When he did return he gave quality minutes on both ends of the court, when the MD wanted his minutes limited, Doc ran him a little longer without any issue or whining. But I will agree with you regarding his contract, money, and Boston not wanting to pay him....

but comparing him to AB...come on man....yes I recall his shoulder injury as well, but he stilled played thru it as best as he could, healed up on the off season and had a great following season..looked like he was going to do the same this year as well....we'll never know....a to #43 for his time with the C's...
I read an article online that talked about his blocks per game before and after the knee injury. The guy wasnt getting any lift. He tweaked it the night before they traded him too. I think they said hes out another 2 weeks. So in reality hes had one good year. Hes really good on defense but is pretty much worthless on the offensive end. The C's loved Green coming out of college (they drafted him and then traded him, that was the trade that brought Ray Allen to town). So they get some help in a scorer and still have 4 legit big men when Oneals get back. I think it was a good trade for Boston. I guess only time will tell. You'd think Baby Davis, Shaq, Jermaine, and Nenad Krstic would be enough big men to take down Miami.

Shaq > all of miamis big men combined.

Quick Reply: Bynum and Gasol are ((l))'s