Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Bynum and Gasol are ((l))'s

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 05' 545i

+1 Nash is going to allow Kobe to do more, hard to believe there is more for him to do after carrying that team year in and out. Still think OKC will be the team to beat next year, unless Lakers bolster their bench

Originally Posted by G530
Celts down, Spurs down, OKC down...congrats Heat. Until next time.

Mr Nash brings Lakers back from the dead. This is the best trade ever, bigger than Gasol steal !
Old 07-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

sad that Jesus left bean town...mad that he left for the Heat..and now they are signing rashad lewis, how many shooters do they need/want?

celt's have made some good moves regardless of losing Allen, hoping they pick up courtney lee or oj mayo..

have no idea what the clips are doing...they need bigs...
Old 07-25-2012, 06:58 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by G530
Celts down, Spurs down, OKC down...congrats Heat. Until next time.

Mr Nash brings Lakers back from the dead. This is the best trade ever, bigger than Gasol steal !
You're welcome

Originally Posted by tex_phil
Nice addition to the Lakers, that will be fun to watch. I wonder where Howard will end up, I've heard about Bynum for Howard still.
Huge getting Nash. Howard is coming to LA. Framework of the deal is in place. Cavs, Lakers, Magic waiting till Aug 3rd or 5th (forgot which), thats the day the newly drafted rookies can be traded. Cavs putting together a package for the magic for prospects and picks. Lakers get Howard, Cavs get bynum. Lakers and Cavs take sh.itty contracts off Orlandos books.

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
sad that Jesus left bean town...mad that he left for the Heat..and now they are signing rashad lewis, how many shooters do they need/want?

celt's have made some good moves regardless of losing Allen, hoping they pick up courtney lee or oj mayo..

have no idea what the clips are doing...they need bigs...
Ray Allen is a sell out b1tch. "I love it here, i love the diabetes center for my kid, this is home, the is where I won a title, I want to stay in boston" BOOM leaves like a b1tch and takes half the money to ring chase.

Oh well for the C's. They've assembled a better back court anyways. Rondo, Avery B, Jet, and Lee. Thats deeeeeeeeeep! Will also help to get Jeff Green back, hopefully he can still ball. Natural born scorer for sure! Need to find a way to get him comfortable in that offense!

Well this is my one post every 6 months. Hope you guys are doing well! Still have the black Acura 3.2tl and the 2006 x3. X3 blows though...
Old 07-25-2012, 07:16 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

a bit harsh don't you think AWG

RA made an informed decision, didn't drag it out publicaly nor did he make teams bid for him. He chose what he thinks to be the better contender, thats his decision, but I'm not going to sit here and bad mouth the guy that gave a good 5 years to a team and helped bring a banner to it. He even took the time to put a full page ad in the boston herald to thank the celtic fans for all their support. From his POI, his team put him in trade talks for 2 years, lost his starting job, was not the priority in the off season to resign, and had drama with the teams future center piece (RR). Ainge has done well this off season to maximize their chances for #18, with or without RA the Celt's are still in the hunt. Celt's have addressed their bench and have some up and coming youth prospects as well, it's a good time to be a celt's fan

RA will fit into the heat's offense as a spot up shooter rather than his usual off the ball movement...if LBJ continues to just post and dish out to the perimeter the heat will be a tough team to deal with: DW and LBJ to slash and shoot occasionally...battier, chalmers, RA to shoot and bosh to be in the paint..not a bad scenario IMO...

as far as the lakers go, not sure what to think of their off season moves, they are still not at a level to compete with OKC, maybe the spurs, but definitely not OKC...

the clips continue to exhibit their short comings which is their front office and poor decision making..no GM right now, signings of JCraw and GHill are mediocre at best, not enough to keep CP3 after next season IMO..they'll most likely make the playoffs, but they are a long shot to come out of the west..
Old 07-26-2012, 08:41 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 05' 545i

RA made his "decision", cannot blame him no matter how bitter the choice is. Athletes chase championships, this is what they do; it is just a bit easier to understand in cases like Ichiro, than someone who already has a ring.

Think the Lakers will be able to contend with OKC. They may not be able to convincingly sweep OKC, but at the very least battle with them. All depends on the bench, no? Lakers bench plays well, Harden plays as he did against the Heat, tables may turn.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:55 PM
Contributors

SHH, no tears, only dwightmares.

I am proud of Mitch
Old 08-10-2012, 06:28 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl
SHH, no tears, only dwightmares.

I am proud of Mitch
good move..definitely improved..I still think OKC is the benchmark for the WC right now....but you guys definitely are making a strong statement....going to be a great season..

lakers and celt's in june....would love to see it...
Old 08-10-2012, 06:29 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

So it finally happend. I wasn't expecting 76ers to get Bynum thats for sure. Nuggets have a very good team now too.

C: McGee/Mozgov
PF: Faried/Randolph/Koufos
SF: Gallo/Chandler/Brewer
SG: Iggy/Hamilton/Fournier
PG: Lawson/Miller
Old 08-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by tex_phil
So it finally happend. I wasn't expecting 76ers to get Bynum thats for sure. Nuggets have a very good team now too.

C: McGee/Mozgov
PF: Faried/Randolph/Koufos
SF: Gallo/Chandler/Brewer
SG: Iggy/Hamilton/Fournier
PG: Lawson/Miller
yes, the nuggets definitely got better...
Old 08-11-2012, 05:14 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System
Model Year: 2007

The only team that got worse was the Orlando Magic lol.

Quick Reply: Bynum and Gasol are ((l))'s