Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Bynum and Gasol are ((l))'s

Old 01-30-2011, 02:19 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Biggest p*ssy big men in the Nba.

brb watching Bynum get owned by fat ass davis who is 4 inches shorter than him.
brb watching gasol trying to work spin fade aways from 18 feet.

Its not even the all star break but watching this bullsh1t was annoying.

Shut up phil.

Old 01-30-2011, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

as bad as they are Laker bigs are playing, the C's bigs are just that good as well....

Go C's
Old 01-31-2011, 11:55 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

HaHAHAHA alpine, you giving up already?! Hop on the spurs bandwagon, theres enough room for ya baby
Old 02-01-2011, 02:04 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by tex_phil
HaHAHAHA alpine, you giving up already?! Hop on the spurs bandwagon, theres enough room for ya baby
Not giving up until they are eliminated. Frustrated watching them right now. Gotta remember they did the same thing last year as they limped into the playoffs. We know how that ended
Old 02-01-2011, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

last year lost we kendrid perkins in game six, he was definitely missed in game 7, while sheed played his ass off in game 7, we needed KP...he's looking pretty good as of right now, hope he continues to get stronger and make his presence known in the paint, that along with JO and SO should be a good come playoff time...just need everyone to stay healthy...
Old 02-16-2011, 08:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Cavs broke the 27 game losing streak against the Lakers hahahahahahahahahahahha
Old 02-18-2011, 08:10 AM
Senior Members

cavs broke losing streak against Clippers http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/schedule/

Lakers nation has been on a rocky road and never lacking hollywood drama. They dont respect the regular season, but they show up when it counts...who are the 2 time defending champs?

Old 02-18-2011, 08:14 AM
Super Moderator

^you are only as good as your last game....
Old 02-18-2011, 08:36 AM
Senior Members

it's good to win them all, but if one looks at a team that's been deep into post season in the last 3 years. That's at least 25+ extra games they played. That totalled to ONE regular season, and at insane intensity levels. So they've played equivelant to 4 seasons, while most NBA teams played 3. Also, b/c they're defending champs, all the teams in reg season bring their level of competition up a few notches 'to have something to prove' to the champs. This will wear down a target team over 6 months stretch. It's a marathon not a sprint and they'll show up when they need to

Old 02-18-2011, 03:21 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by G530
it's good to win them all, but if one looks at a team that's been deep into post season in the last 3 years. That's at least 25+ extra games they played. That totalled to ONE regular season, and at insane intensity levels. So they've played equivelant to 4 seasons, while most NBA teams played 3. Also, b/c they're defending champs, all the teams in reg season bring their level of competition up a few notches 'to have something to prove' to the champs. This will wear down a target team over 6 months stretch. It's a marathon not a sprint and they'll show up when they need to
Well said. Artest is clowning around at all times. Im sure it pisses Kobe off. Hopefully it doesnt create a problem within the team. Gasol and Bynum are both frustrated too. I dont feel sorry for Bynum though, its an act of god that his knee hasnt given out this season.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bynum and Gasol are ((l))'s