Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

BREAKING NEWS: Chris Brown Charged with Two Felonies

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 03:50 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EV4530' post='808656' date='Mar 5 2009, 07:42 PM
Craig, you crack me up man
i wasnt joking around. someone needs to cover her in honey and put her in a room with a grizzly bear. actually... she would probably win. nevermind
Old 03-05-2009, 03:54 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='808662' date='Mar 5 2009, 04:50 PM
i wasnt joking around. someone needs to cover her in honey and put her in a room with a grizzly bear. actually... she would probably win. nevermind
correction! she's lick and eat all that honey off that hairy bear first....then eat his ass like Hannibal Lecter!
Old 03-05-2009, 03:56 PM
Senior Members

i hope they put that guy away for a while, and while in the slammer he becomes someones little bitch!
Old 03-05-2009, 04:55 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

Originally Posted by MacFly?' post='808362' date='Mar 5 2009, 11:17 AM
my questions is, where are the men in RiRi's life? i mean....if i knew that my sister, cousin or good friend was getting her head beat in by her man - i would pay him a visit to "make things right" - man to man.
+1 allll tthhheeeee wwwaaaaayyyyyy
Old 03-05-2009, 05:28 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

too bad that what you get with no brains
Old 03-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='808592' date='Mar 5 2009, 03:09 PM
you.... bastard...

HEHEHe Just messin
Old 03-05-2009, 10:05 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60

I have zero respect/tolerance for men to think it's okay to smack/hit women.
Be nice to CB in the slammer for a while.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:36 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

im sure everyone whos been in an intense love relationship when they were younger had escalating arguements.. which even at times could have led to grabbing and shoving.. ive been choked in my day..lmao.. but im saying i was young.. like they are.. and you kinda take it as such a strong love.. instead of a lack of restraint or respect for that person.. he obviously got pissed and almost seems like he had a temper tantrum and kinda bit her.. and punched her around.. he needs to learn, but unfortunately she IS back with him. despite what her family and friends are telling her.. when your THAT young.. and you have money like THAT.. and all that comes with it.. i think unfortunately he will get a slap on the wrist.. cause she IS back with him.. and she didnt even punish him by staying away for at least a little while.. she went right back.. maybe theres more to the story, i dont know... but she avoided her family cause she knew what they would say..

alot of it is their age.. ive been in a similar situation, but through fear of my father beating my ass for associating with that person again.. i stayed away.. but i WAS young.. and probably would have gone back at the time, cause when your young. YOUR STUPID.. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.. hope it works out for them both.. they are both talented and have alot to learn.. and unfortunately it COULD happen again.. time will tell
Old 03-06-2009, 08:13 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by melimel' post='809088' date='Mar 6 2009, 08:36 AM
im sure everyone whos been in an intense love relationship when they were younger had escalating arguements.. which even at times could have led to grabbing and shoving.. ive been choked in my day..lmao.. but im saying i was young.. like they are.. and you kinda take it as such a strong love.. instead of a lack of restraint or respect for that person.. he obviously got pissed and almost seems like he had a temper tantrum and kinda bit her.. and punched her around.. he needs to learn, but unfortunately she IS back with him. despite what her family and friends are telling her.. when your THAT young.. and you have money like THAT.. and all that comes with it.. i think unfortunately he will get a slap on the wrist.. cause she IS back with him.. and she didnt even punish him by staying away for at least a little while.. she went right back.. maybe theres more to the story, i dont know... but she avoided her family cause she knew what they would say..

alot of it is their age.. ive been in a similar situation, but through fear of my father beating my ass for associating with that person again.. i stayed away.. but i WAS young.. and probably would have gone back at the time, cause when your young. YOUR STUPID.. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.. hope it works out for them both.. they are both talented and have alot to learn.. and unfortunately it COULD happen again.. time will tell
well said mel
Old 03-06-2009, 09:00 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by melimel' post='809088' date='Mar 6 2009, 05:36 AM

yes, we all have been in an intense relationship - as i was. but when i broke up with my HS sweetheart, the biyach slapped me when i dropped the bomb on her! but at no point in time did i ever think of hitting her back. i simply walked away without a word. to this day, she tells me that what i did was the worse thing i coudl've done...cuz' she wanted to get a rise out of me. my point in all of this, not every young person is capable of doing this. i personally think it has to do with how you "saw" your parents interact with each other during arguments. my father never laid a hand on my mother and would always tell me how a real man never lays a hand on a woman - married or otherwise. unfortunately, i've read that CB's parents were very violent towards one another - which he witnessed at a young age. sad, but i think it has a lot to do with it.

my 2 cents.

Quick Reply: BREAKING NEWS: Chris Brown Charged with Two Felonies