Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

BREAKING NEWS: Chris Brown Charged with Two Felonies

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 12:20 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 Blacked out 530i, Carbon Fiber Pillars, Carbon Fiber Emblems (Wheels, Steering Wheel and Hood/Trunk). Blacked out kidney Grill, Smoked side marker lights, 15mm Rear Spacers, K&N Filter, Window Tint, Navigon Syst. Breyton Front Lip. Bilistein Coil Over Suspension Front & Rear Droped 1.5" Genuine M5 Pedal set. Mtechnik side skirts, RPI Exhaust.

THEY GOT MARRIED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 01:02 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Originally Posted by steeda106' post='808486' date='Mar 5 2009, 01:20 PM
THEY GOT MARRIED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who??? Rosie and Craig???
Old 03-05-2009, 01:21 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 530xi - Titanium Silver Metallic / Gray Dakota Leather / Dark Poplar Wood Trim / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / Premium Sound Package / Lumbar Support / Xenon Adaptive Light Control / 6 speed auto - Steptronic Trans. /Sirius Satellite Radio / Voice Activation / Navigation / Moonroof

Originally Posted by ENstig8or' post='808483' date='Mar 5 2009, 04:18 PM
Well Rosie wouldn't really count because she's not a "real" woman.
Interesting . . . . . because (all of you Cali esq.'s pipe in) I believe that CA (as most states) has a spousal immunity statute, which basically insulates/prevents a spouse (if he or she so chooses) from testifying against the other.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:51 PM
Contributors

THE NEWS JUST AMP`S THINGS UP... big deal he hit her.. if it was a reguler guy.,it wouldnt matter... women get beat up and smake around every day.... im not saying its right.... its a shame yes, she deserves it, for the fact of getting back with him... stupid girl.. like mel said love is blind ... And on top of it he will get off with a smake on the wrist.. like all people of there stacher.. if it was an average person he would get 1,1/2 to 3 years.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:09 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by advancedlogic' post='808537' date='Mar 5 2009, 05:02 PM
Who??? Rosie and Craig???
you.... bastard...
Old 03-05-2009, 02:26 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by steeda106' post='808486
THE NEWS JUST AMP`S THINGS UP... big deal he hit her.. if it was a reguler guy.,it wouldnt matter... women get beat up and smake around every day.... im not saying its right.... its a shame yes, she deserves it, for the fact of getting back with him... stupid girl.. like mel said love is blind ... And on top of it he will get off with a smake on the wrist.. like all people of there stacher.. if it was an average person he would get 1,1/2 to 3 years.
charges have already been filed, plus the leaked pix are so damaging that he won't get away with it.....he'll do some time.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:45 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by MacFly?' post='808610' date='Mar 5 2009, 06:26 PM
another rumor was that they got married over the wknd while held up in Diddy's pad on Star Island.

charges have already been filed, plus the leaked pix are so damaging that he won't get away with it.....he'll do some time.
you could be right... but big money can get you out of just about anything.. a great example.. the RAPPER T.I.. this man got cught with high power hand guns, fully automatic guns. and got off with a dam TV show, helping kids .... i mean come on now, are you kidding me.. like i said befor if it was an average joe, like myself or some of us on this forum, plzzzzz we be in good dam alaska for years... or how about R KELLY, a god dam petafile. off like it was nothing. chris brown is a little boy with big money. even if he went to jail it will be in some very low securtiy prison, opps i mean day camp... and the bitch is still with him.... lol... he needs a really good beat down, by a real man. he would get eattin alive in jail.. he`s demener specks for it self... HE would be my bitch in jail.. washin my socks and white tee`s... he`ll be in (PC) ANY WAY WHEN AND IF HE GOES IN.... PUSSY CITY TO THE PEOPLE THAT KNOW, OR PROTECTIVE COSD FOR THOES THAT DONT.... it just amazes me how people can get away with things because of there position in life... i never got a brake for nothing, had to work hard for everything i have. life is funny....
Old 03-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='808613' date='Mar 5 2009, 03:45 PM
you could be right... but big money can get you out of just about anything.. a great example.. the RAPPER T.I.. this man got cught with high power hand guns, fully automatic guns. and got off with a dam TV show, helping kids .... i mean come on now, are you kidding me.. like i said befor if it was an average joe, like myself or some of us on this forum, plzzzzz we be in good dam alaska for years... or how about R KELLY, a god dam petafile. off like it was nothing. chris brown is a little boy with big money. even if he went to jail it will be in some very low securtiy prison, opps i mean day camp... and the bitch is still with him.... lol... he needs a really good beat down, by a real man. he would get eattin alive in jail.. he`s demener specks for it self... HE would be my bitch in jail.. washin my socks and white tee`s... he`ll be in (PC) ANY WAY WHEN AND IF HE GOES IN.... PUSSY CITY TO THE PEOPLE THAT KNOW, OR PROTECTIVE COSD FOR THOES THAT DONT.... it just amazes me how people can get away with things because of there position in life... i never got a brake for nothing, had to work hard for everything i have. life is funny....
damn playa, relax! breath!lol

but seriously, i know where you coming from! it's unfair, but i've learned that nothing is fair in live. i can wake up in the morning and can confidently say i make an honest living. CB will get his in the end, karma is a bitch!
Old 03-05-2009, 02:55 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by MacFly?' post='808619' date='Mar 5 2009, 06:52 PM
damn playa, relax! breath!lol

but seriously, i know where you coming from! it's unfair, but i've learned that nothing is fair in live. i can wake up in the morning and can confidently say i make an honest living. CB will get his in the end, karma is a bitch!
lol... i got a little in to it. .. but yes i too can wake up and say the same, as an adult.. in my younger days .. ill leave it at that...
Old 03-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='808429' date='Mar 5 2009, 03:06 PM
i cant stand when men hit women either, with one exception. i would LOVE to see someone knock rosie o'donnel the f**K out.
Craig, you crack me up man

Quick Reply: BREAKING NEWS: Chris Brown Charged with Two Felonies