Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Bar/Club addicts?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I never understand these type of people. I know several kids/adults that always go clubbing every weekend or almost anyday there down to party. I never understood the concept of getting high and being drunk.

Why would you waste countless $$$$ on booze and bud just to have a good time. Call me a loser but I don't have any $$$$ to spare on this stuff. Now if a friend has some and its a small party sure why not? Never understood clubbin, drinking, and smoking.

So for all of you that hit the club up every weekend what attracts you?
Old 02-02-2010, 01:13 PM
Contributors

dude, i live in New Orleans, going out to a bar, not a club, a bar every other night or so is just common down here. Now there are some weekends i dont go out but its not the day of the week that dictates when i go to a bar, its just when ever i want to go. Take mardi gras for example, we party for weeks. then its jazz fest, then french quarter fest and this year the super bowl. we just know how to have fun down here and can handle it.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:13 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Honestly....many of the people I know get absolutely wasted EVERY single weekend...I can't see how that doesn't get old/boring after a month....it's becoming more of a necessity for them...it's the ONLY way they can have fun...I get sh*tfaced every now and then but don't do it on a regular basis, and don't need to to have fun...I've chief'd a couple of times before but really don't see the point in it either. For many people this is the only way they can relax, have fun, and be worry free, which is really pathetic.

EDIT: Plus, many of the people in my grade are toolbags...it's not fun to drink with them because they are too immature to handle it... "OMG we're so drunk, can you see how drunk I am? I want everyone to see how drunk I am...cause I'm drunk!!, YAY!!!" We get it..your drunk...your not special. The only people I drink with are the ones that don't make a big fuss about it.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:42 PM
Contributors

wow, not only is the OP 16, but 50% of the responses are from 16 year olds.

One day you will understand. If you are over 21 and single and dont like the bar/club scene you are either ugly or fat or both. You dont have to get drunk at a club BTW, although it is fun in moderation.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:47 PM
Members

I enjoy partying! I don't do it every night & I'm more of a sports bar girl then a club. I only go to the clubs on special occassions when I really feel like dancing.
..I spend $$ on alcohol because I just genuinely have a good time drinking with my friends (however I don't NEED it to have a good time). I don't think there is an age limit to partying(21+ of course), if you work hard during the week then more power to you to party hard on the weekend!

I don't smoke but in my opinion... to each their own!
Old 02-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Contributors

Okay, I take back the ugly and fat thing. that was wrong, because I have seen plenty of fat and ugly people at the club

Clubs are a good place to go, enjoy music, let loose, and party with friends. I used to hate it when I was younger. now that I am older and can afford to go to nice clubs, I love it. After you go through puberty you will understand the desire to socialize with women in a fun environment where sexuality is the "theme" so to speak.

give it time young jedis.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:49 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by christie@RPI
I enjoy partying! I don't do it every night & I'm more of a sports bar girl then a club. I only go to the clubs on special occassions when I really feel like dancing.
..I spend $$ on alcohol because I just genuinely have a good time drinking with my friends (however I don't NEED it to have a good time). I don't think there is an age limit to partying(21+ of course), if you work hard during the week then more power to you to party hard on the weekend!

I don't smoke but in my opinion... to each their own!
That is what I meant to say... I work my ass off all week long. I like to unwind with friends on the weekend. I also don't smoke. ANYTHING. EVER.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:52 PM
Contributors

going out to clubs, bars, or drinking in general is a social thing. when i was single and unmarried i went to bars and clubs to have fun with friends and meet women. ! as christie stated it's about having fun. it's not a waste of money if the time spent was enjoyed
Old 02-02-2010, 01:54 PM
Members

Originally Posted by dbae1978
going out to clubs, bars, or drinking in general is a social thing. when i was single and unmarried i went to bars and clubs to have fun with friends and meet women. ! as christie stated it's about having fun. it's not a waste of money if the time spent was enjoyed

...whats changed?! you still party every night!!!
Old 02-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Senior Members

Let me rephrase the question. All of you guys have 5 series must be decently off. I was talking about people who party everyday who work minimum wage jobs. Once a month is fine. Twice....sure why not?

Maybe I should wait for college ?

Quick Reply: Bar/Club addicts?