Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

This ain't 2012!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2009 | 12:20 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='1053789' date='Nov 13 2009, 02:53 AM
yeah. that is pretty absurd...

I dont think there is a significant enough population of them to really make the weirdos worth paying attention to.

I just dont see the lady in the tinfoil hat racking up credit card debt at the louis vuitton website

The people racking up debt are the ones NOT thinking about what is happening next week, much less 3 years from now...
They let me out, don't they?

Seriously though, I think in less populated areas it is harder to tell who's the weirdo, cuz damn near all people look ... khm... well, you know Calvin, right? and it is easier for these retards to hide their little cults. I think there are lots - LOTS - more weirdos out there, than you (or I, even) would think. Just a gut feeling... otherwise, how do you explain... err... well, I won't go into politics
Old 11-13-2009 | 12:42 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1053835' date='Nov 13 2009, 04:20 AM
They let me out, don't they?

Seriously though, I think in less populated areas it is harder to tell who's the weirdo, cuz damn near all people look ... khm... well, you know Calvin, right? and it is easier for these retards to hide their little cults. I think there are lots - LOTS - more weirdos out there, than you (or I, even) would think. Just a gut feeling... otherwise, how do you explain... err... well, I won't go into politics
every chick I have met from LA was completly out of her mind. I mean OUT THERE... I have been to some pretty rural areas too, They seemed more normal then women from LA. Still weird, just not LA weird!

Just sayin... population density doesnt prevent weirdo-ism in LA. just sayin.
Old 11-13-2009 | 01:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='1053840' date='Nov 13 2009, 04:42 AM
every chick I have met from LA was completly out of her mind. I mean OUT THERE... I have been to some pretty rural areas too, They seemed more normal then women from LA. Still weird, just not LA weird!

Just sayin... population density doesnt prevent weirdo-ism in LA. just sayin.
either that, or you fit in...