Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

a$$hole

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 02:56 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When you occasionally have a really bad day, and you just need to take it out on someone, don't take it out on someone you know, take it out on someone you don't know. I was sitting at my desk when I remembered a phone call I'd forgotten to make. I found the number and dialed it.

A man answered, saying "Hello." I politely said, "This is Chris. Could I please speak with Robyn Carter?" Suddenly a manic voice yelled out in my ear, "Get the right fucking number!" and the phone was slammed down on me. I couldn't believe that anyone could be so rude.

When I tracked down Robyn's correct number to call her, I found that I had accidentally transposed the last two digits. After hanging up with her, I decided to call the 'wrong' number again. When the same guy answered the phone, I yelled "You're an a$$hole!" and hung up.

I wrote his number down with the word 'a$$hole' next to it, and put it in my desk drawer. Every couple of weeks, when I was paying bills or had a really bad day, I'd call him up and yell, "You're an a$$hole!!" It always cheered me up.

When Caller ID was introduced, I thought my therapeutic 'a$$hole' calling would have to stop. So, I called his number and said, "Hi, this is John Smith from the telephone company. I'm calling to see if you're familiar with our Caller ID Program?" He yelled, "NO!" and slammed down the phone. I quickly called him back and said, "That's because you're an a$$hole!!" and hung up.

One day I was at the store, getting ready to pull into a parking spot. Some guy in a black BMW cut me off and pulled into the spot I had patiently waited for. I hit the horn and yelled that I'd been waiting for that spot, but the idiot ignored me. I noticed a "FOR SALE" sign in his back window, so I wrote down his number. A couple of days later, right after calling the first a$$hole (I had his number on speed dial), I thought that I'd better call the BMW a$$hole, too.

I said, "Is this the man with the black BMW for sale?" He said, "Yes, it is." I asked, "Can you tell me where I can see it?" He said, "Yes, I live at 34 Oaktree Blvd, in Fairfax. It's a yellow ranch, and the car's parked right out in front."

I asked, "What's your name?" He said, "My name is Don Hansen," I asked, "When's a good time to catch you, Don?" He said, "I'm home every evening after five."

I said, "Listen, Don, can I tell you something?"

He said, "Yes?"

I said, "Don, you're an a$$hole!!"
Then I hung up and added his number to my speed dial, too.

Now, when I had a problem, I had two a$$holes to call.

Then I came up with an idea. I called a$$hole #1. He said, "Hello." I said, "You're an a$$hole!" (But I didn't hang up) He asked, "are you still there?" I said, "Yeah" and he screamed, "Stop fucking calling me!" I said, "Make me." He asked, "Who are you?" I said, "My name is Don Hansen." He said, "Yeah? Where do you live Don?" I said, "A$$hole, I live at 34 Oaktree Blvd, in Fairfax, a yellow ranch, I have a black Beamer parked in front." He said, "I'm coming over right now, Don. And you had better start saying your prayers." I said, "yeah, like I'm really scared, a$$hole!!" and hung up.

Then I called a$$hole #2. He said, "Hello?" I said, "Hello, a$$hole," He yelled, "If I ever find out who you are..." I said, "you'll what?" He exclaimed, "I'll kick you're a$$," I answered, "Well, a$$hole, here's your chance. I'm coming over right now."

Then I hung up and immediately called the police, saying that I lived at 34 Oaktree Blvd, in Fairfax, and that I was on my way over there to kill my gay lover.

Then I called Channel 9 News about the gang war going down in Oaktree Blvd. in Fairfax.

I quickly got into my car and headed over to Fairfax. I got there just in time to watch two a$$holes beating the crap out of each other in front of six cop cars, an overhead news helicopter and surrounded by a news crew.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2010 550i jet black, Loaded
Model Year: 2010
Engine: N62B48

lesson learned, great read
Old 09-02-2010, 03:35 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Haha. A long read, but amusing nonetheless.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Contributors

hahaha. good one.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 528i, Space Grey, Nav, PDC, Premium, Sports, Grey Leather, Xenon, Cornering...

Worth it.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

haha funny sh!t, a$$hole
Old 09-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Car

great read
Old 09-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

Long, but worth it. Thanks for sharing!
Old 09-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 530i -Euro-spec LCI retrofit with V6 Bruce cables -Mtec 2.0 LED Angel Eyes -Cold Weather/Premium Packages -20% Tint

fan freaking tastic!
Old 09-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Contributors

My Ride: '07 530iSport PackageLuxury Packagemore to come

An oldie but goodie. What's a Beamer?

Quick Reply: a$$hole