Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

24 - 5th Season fans

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 12:00 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 JET BLACK on BLACK SPORTS PACK 5ER, with RADENERGIE R-10's @ 20"

I just finished watching the 1st & 2nd episodes of "24" the 5th season.
Talk about exciting. It started with a bang and tomorrow's next 2 episodes seems even more exciting.
This show is very, very, addicting.

Is anybody else a fan of Jack Bauers?

I've watched most of a whole season in a day.

If you haven't seen this show before you gotta check it out tomorrow.
Old 01-16-2006, 04:11 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
My Ride: BMW

What's going on Frank?!?

I've been a big fan since season one and I think its OK so far. Faking Jack's death last season is going to lead to too many ties from last season to this one but it looks like those are being worked out in these first few episodes then the real action can start. Lets go!
Old 01-16-2006, 04:37 AM
Contributors

Agreed....great series!
Old 01-16-2006, 04:47 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

I've also been watching since season one and really enjoy the show.

Can someone please remind me who the actress is that is playing Jack/Frank's "girlfriend" this season? What else was she in? She looks terribly familiar and I just can't place her...
Old 01-16-2006, 08:13 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 525i Titanium Silver Metalic and 2003 325xi Jet Black with the Premium Package in both cars.

Never watched 24, but by the comments it seems like a great show, I'll have to give it a look.
Old 01-16-2006, 08:20 AM
Super Moderator

If you're going to watch it, do yourself a huge favor and rent season one on DVD. You'll be hooked and won't sleep until you finish watching them all. Once you're done with season one, go on and watch the other seasons in sequential order.

You will enjoy this great show even more if you do it this way -- trust me!
Old 01-16-2006, 09:01 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Ordered 550i ED on 9/24/05. Titanium silver, priority one seating (black), steptronic, sports package, premium sound system, active steering, comfort access, power rear sunshades, navigation, head up display, rear door air bag

Originally Posted by Rudy' post='225002' date='Jan 16 2006, 12:20 PM
If you're going to watch it, do yourself a huge favor and rent season one on DVD. You'll be hooked and won't sleep until you finish watching them all. Once you're done with season one, go on and watch the other seasons in sequential order.

You will enjoy this great show even more if you do it this way -- trust me!
Rudy is 100% correct. "24" is the finest show on tv (after the Simpsons). Not fair to compare, Homer and company are in the comedy catagory. The action on "24" will keep you on the edge of your seat. No chance of leaving to visit the little boy's room while the show is on. Great time concept that never loses its appeal. Though our own government should abandone their policy of "torture" is a good way of extracting information from suspects. It really only works on "24".
Old 01-16-2006, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

I think you'll have to qualify the "finest show on tv" by saying the finest drama on tv.

The finest comedy on tv is clearly "Arrested Development" but I think I'm the only one who's watched every episode from the beginning. Such a shame that it was never promoted well. Anyone an Arrested fan?
Old 01-16-2006, 11:12 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550, Carbon Black Metallic, Natural Brown Dakota Leather, Sport Package, Sport Automatic Transmission, Cold Weather Package, Power Rear and Manual Side Sun Shades, etc. Retired - 2004 545 SMG, Black Sapphire Metallic, Auburn Dakota Leather, Cold Weather and Sports Packages, Power Rear and Manual Side Sun Shades

Originally Posted by Rudy' post='224926
I think you'll have to qualify the "finest show on tv" by saying the finest drama on tv.

The finest comedy on tv is clearly "Arrested Development" but I think I'm the only one who's watched every episode from the beginning. Such a shame that it was never promoted well. Anyone an Arrested fan?
Arrested development is good, but the best comedy on tv now is, IMO, Entourage on HBO. The episode where they go to the Playboy mansion is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
Old 01-16-2006, 11:12 AM
Super Moderator

That's it! Spin City...

Thanks man! It was driving me nuts all night and was going to drive me nuts tonight as I watched the next two hours...

I've heard good things about Entourage and one of these days I'll try to watch it but it seems like I never have any time to add a new show to the few that I watch religously. Thanks to HBO on-demand, I'll be able to watch a few some time soon.

Quick Reply: 24 - 5th Season fans