Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

12 pack condoms please

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 04:09 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A young man goes into a drug store to buy condoms. The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of three, nine or 12, and asks which the young man wants. ?Well,? he said, ?I?ve been seeing this girl for a while and she?s really hot. I want the condoms because I think tonight?s ?the night.? We?re having dinner with her parents, and then we?re going out. And I?ve got a feeling I?m gonna get lucky after that. Once she?s had me, she?ll want me all the time, so you?d better give me the 12 pack.? The young man makes his purchase and leaves.

Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents. He asks if he might give the blessing, and they agree. He begins the prayer, but continues praying for several minutes. The girl leans over and says, ?You never told me that you were such a religious person.?

He leans over to her and says, ?You never told me that your father is a pharmacist.?
Old 09-28-2005, 04:41 PM
Senior Members

Old 09-28-2005, 04:55 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 525i Silver Gray/Auto/Prem/Xenon/Nav/Sirius

Old 09-28-2005, 06:21 PM
Banned

My Ride: '05 545i, silver gray, black leather with anthracite maple wood, sport package, premium sound, navigation, cold weather package, electric rear sunshade, folding rear seat, satellite radio prep, PIAA 4150K fogs, red rear reflectors, hardwired Valentine One

Here's another version of the story...

A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year old son. They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy asks, "What are these, Dad?

The man matter-of-factly replies, "Those are called condoms, son. Men use them to have safe sex."

"Oh I see," replied the boy. "Yes, I've heard of that in health class at school."

He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and asks, "Why are there 3 in this package?"

The dad replies, "Those are for high school boys, one for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday."

"Cool" says the boy. He notices a 6 pack and asks, "Then who are these for?"

"Those are for college men," the dad answers, "TWO for Friday, TWO for Saturday, and TWO for Sunday."

"WOW!" exclaimed the boy, "Then who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a 12 pack. "These guys must be Supermen!"

"Well, not exactly, son." With a tear in his eye, the dad continued, "Those are for married men. One for January, one for February, one for March..."
Old 09-28-2005, 09:00 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

pharmacist!!!! Take note!
Old 09-28-2005, 09:29 PM
Senior Members

Boy did he blow away his chance!!!
Old 09-29-2005, 12:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 520d GT, Blue, Beige Dakota Leather, Pro Sat Nav, Interior Lights Pack, Adaptive Lights, Advanced Aircon

Old 09-29-2005, 01:10 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]

Old 09-29-2005, 09:44 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by stream' date='Sep 28 2005, 10:21 PM
Here's another version of the story...

A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year old son. They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy asks, "What are these, Dad?

The man matter-of-factly replies, "Those are called condoms, son. Men use them to have safe sex."

"Oh I see," replied the boy. "Yes, I've heard of that in health class at school."

He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and asks, "Why are there 3 in this package?"

The dad replies, "Those are for high school boys, one for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday."

"Cool" says the boy. He notices a 6 pack and asks, "Then who are these for?"

"Those are for college men," the dad answers, "TWO for Friday, TWO for Saturday, and TWO for Sunday."

"WOW!" exclaimed the boy, "Then who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a 12 pack. "These guys must be Supermen!"

"Well, not exactly, son." With a tear in his eye, the dad continued, "Those are for married men. One for January, one for February, one for March..."
[snapback]176654[/snapback]
I like that one the most, all you married men know it.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:55 AM
Contributors

hahahha...funny funny. Is this from the movie "Dude, where's the party?". I saw the movie and it is so funny.

Thanks for bringing the memory.

Quick Reply: 12 pack condoms please