Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

***PHOTOSHOOT FAIL***

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 04:43 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

***PHOTOSHOOT FAIL***-dsc_0209.jpg
***PHOTOSHOOT FAIL***-dsc_0208.jpg
***PHOTOSHOOT FAIL***-dsc_0215.jpg
***PHOTOSHOOT FAIL***-dsc_0216.jpg

We passed by an overpass with white lights a few days ago. We intended on doing this shoot late at night with no traffic. But we happened to be in the area around 5pm today. It's a far drive. So since we were in the neighborhood. We mind as well stop and do a quick photoshoot instead of driving in the middle of the night 50+ miles away to take these.

I got out and snapped a few pics while cars went around us. Pics came out blurry. Didn't have enough time between cars. A cop car happens to driveby. My brother realized it was a cop and drove away. Then I see his lights and he pulled my brother over. I figured the cop will probably give a no standing ticket. So I walked the opposite direction so he doesn't give us a ticket for like stopping traffic or something. Text my brother. He told me to come over.

License and registration.... blah blah blah. Registration was in the glove compartment (somewhat broken). Kenny pulled on it and it finally broke. While doing that, his license must've fell between the seat and console. Cop saw the driver's license on my brother's lap. So he knew he had it but couldn't find it. Cop asked if he can look at the passenger side. He found a prescription bottle with some pills in it. Kenny thought it was our antibotic medicine for our allergic reaction to the tattoo we had a while back. Pills inside didn't match the label on the bottle. Turns out it was pain killers.

I finally show up. They asked who I was, where'd I come from, how'd you get here. He asked who the name on the bottle was. I told him it's my mom's. He said he can pretty much arrest us for drug charges. He said it's equivalent to having cocaine. I figured he's trying to scare us. He realized we weren't dealers, users. So he confiscated the pills.

He said he'll let us go off easy instead of arresting us, ticket for no license, no registration. Inspection happened to be expired too.

So instead of 4 tickets. We got a ticket for "Loud Exhaust"

Needless to say, we're not going to go back to that location.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:47 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Haha wow... def a fail... even the photos came out as a fail.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:50 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 545I and a half dozen other rides

Funny how easily things can go off into the deep end once one thing goes bad, kind of like a domino effect.

One of the pins must of fell off of your glove box latch.

Looks like a great spot for a photo shoot though.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:51 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

WOW!
Old 11-24-2010, 05:03 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Are you sh*ttin' me?

That's crazy how quick sh*t can go flying....
Old 11-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Contributors

When I got back to the car from the other side of the overpass. There was another cop car. That cop was checking out our car. Asking how much the wheels cost, admiring how it looked. Then left.

Originally Posted by EBMCS03
Haha wow... def a fail... even the photos came out as a fail.
I know.

Originally Posted by healthservices
Funny how easily things can go off into the deep end once one thing goes bad, kind of like a domino effect.

One of the pins must of fell off of your glove box latch.

Looks like a great spot for a photo shoot though.
So funny how everything played out. Cop saw the license on his lap, next thing it was gone. Glove lever was broken a long time ago. Opened everytime but tonight. It finally broke. While he was looking at the sticker writing the ticket. He says "Hmmm" You know your inspection is expired too right. I forgot to get it inspected.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 550i - Sport Package, Sport Transmission, Active Steering, Navigation, Comfort Access, 7 Logic Stereo

Step one: never consent to a search.

Problem solved.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:11 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by gcvt
Step one: never consent to a search.

Problem solved.
Didn't have anything to hide. Didn't know the pills were different than the label in the prescription bottle that belonged to my mom.

I can't stop laughing about the way this played out. We do look like we were street pharmacist.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:15 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 550i - Sport Package, Sport Transmission, Active Steering, Navigation, Comfort Access, 7 Logic Stereo

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
Didn't have anything to hide. Didn't know the pills were different than the label in the prescription bottle that belonged to my mom.

I can't stop laughing about the way this played out. We do look like we were street pharmacist.
That's not really the point
Old 11-24-2010, 05:16 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 530i Sport package- Sapphire black