Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

************OKAY, I THINK THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!*

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 03:47 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: -SOLD- 530i Alpine White. Sport package, comfort seat package, premium sound package, power rear shade, premium package, rear red reflectors, and adaptive headlights with xenon’s

Originally Posted by Cabrio330' post='247360' date='Feb 28 2006, 11:39 AM
I recognized this immediately! This is video of an incident that happened in Atlanta a couple years ago. The driver had just tried to pass a bad check at a liquor store in Alpharetta (my hometown, north of Atlanta) and was being chased by local police south on GA 400 (aka the Alpharetta Autobahn). He crashed as he was merging from GA 400 to I-285 west bound. You can read the entire story at the link below. Until seeing the video in this thread, I had never seen the tail end of the video that shows the driver being run over. Wow - pretty disturbing!

http://www.11alive.com/news/news_art...?storyid=15657
Cabrio330,

Thanks for the info..........

It never fails, someone on this forum has some type of information about different things that happen around the world.
Old 03-01-2006, 05:06 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 05 530 Titanium Silver/Sexy black

The only reason the police chased him that long and endangered lives was because he sped off and "hit" a police officer apparently. Did he get hit hard enough to be put in the hospital?

Ive had so many damn run ins of officers IN MY FACE abusing there power or pushing there power to the limit that it pisses me off to see things in an incident end up like this. Was a bad check for a damn bottle of vodka worth chasing this guy on a busy highway for so long?
Old 03-01-2006, 11:09 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i; Manual Shifter

No one could have survived that accident. Not at that speed.
After flying out of the truck, it looked like he hit his head on the street first. :'(