Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

ModBargains | Lamin-x Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 12:16 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is a GB I am doing over on bimmerforums.com also, and I just wanted to share it with you guys over here. Check out the link below for more details. I have also copied and pasted my original post in that thread below.

Hey,

With the recent amount of threads and interests as it seems in Lamin-x's products, I have decided to make a group buy thread for it.

The deal will be similar to the past lamin-x group buys.

Basic price breakdown is, if we can get 15 people signed up, I can get you guys 25% off of the MSRP listed prices for these. This will apply to ALL of lamin-x's products, so it is not limited to certain products.

Shipping is a standard flat rate of $7 dollars. That is what lamin-x charges us, so that's what we have to charge. No, we can't just put these into envolopes to try and save you a few dollars on shipping, these ship directly from lamin-x, so there is nothing I can do.

Between these two threads, they should cover all of the basics and possible questions.

Thread 1

Thread 2

Here is a breakdown of the colors and films offered by lamin-x

(Charcoal is no longer an option for headlights, they restrict too much light output, and is only recommended for either non-operational lights or as tail light covers)

Click here to view products

If you have any futher questions, feel free to ask.

thanks.

-Don

Don@ModBargains.com
Old 06-23-2007, 04:32 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Don@ModBargains' post='439116' date='Jun 23 2007, 03:16 PM
This is a GB I am doing over on bimmerforums.com also, and I just wanted to share it with you guys over here. Check out the link below for more details. I have also copied and pasted my original post in that thread below.

Hey,

With the recent amount of threads and interests as it seems in Lamin-x's products, I have decided to make a group buy thread for it.

The deal will be similar to the past lamin-x group buys.

Basic price breakdown is, if we can get 15 people signed up, I can get you guys 25% off of the MSRP listed prices for these. This will apply to ALL of lamin-x's products, so it is not limited to certain products.

Shipping is a standard flat rate of $7 dollars. That is what lamin-x charges us, so that's what we have to charge. No, we can't just put these into envolopes to try and save you a few dollars on shipping, these ship directly from lamin-x, so there is nothing I can do.

Between these two threads, they should cover all of the basics and possible questions.

Welcome modbargains

the E60 members are not like the members at e46fanatics, it will take time, a lof the product you are showing will have to be shown in our e60 cars as demos this will increase visibility and interest

Thread 1

Thread 2

Here is a breakdown of the colors and films offered by lamin-x

(Charcoal is no longer an option for headlights, they restrict too much light output, and is only recommended for either non-operational lights or as tail light covers)

Click here to view products

If you have any futher questions, feel free to ask.

thanks.

-Don

Don@ModBargains.com