Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

LCI Tail-lights retrofit - V6 GROUP BUY #3

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 10:58 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='987949' date='Aug 25 2009, 08:09 AM
When I send my cables using DHL it will track on every DHL local site in the world. I think the German sellers use some cheap German Post DHL and thats the reason it only tracks on www.dhl.de

Well the .de site is updating....

Date/Time Status Description
24.08.09 00:00 Electronic shipment advise received Electronic shipment advise received
25.08.09 13:47
25.08.09 19:07 Parcel centre of dispatch Shipment to abroad was processed at the outbound hub

I think its about to board a flight to Chicago.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:58 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='988321' date='Aug 25 2009, 02:51 PM
Its connected that way so that your LED rods will still light up with you use the Parking Lights function i.e. the one where you push the Turn indicator to one side after you have removed the key.
Cool. Now I know.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:07 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

Originally Posted by EV4530' post='988032
Designo, it took 7 days to get from Bruce to you. Im curious where are you located? Nothing to look at as far as a location in your information. Was your shipment by air?

Thanks
The lights are not shipped by me. They ship directly from Germany. Designo is in the middle east and that normally takes the longest in my experience, for some strange reason.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:05 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='988335' date='Aug 25 2009, 02:07 PM
Just so that I am not associated with so much of negative feelings towards me thanks to Heiko can I suggest that you source another pair of lights but I will send you a set of cables with my compliments. I will have lost over ?200 doing this but at least that will help you. I've not had an unhappy customer for no fault of his own and I don't want to start. If you ever get your money or cables from Heiko I'm sure you'll return the favour. PM me if you want to go down this route.

The lights are not shipped by me. They ship directly from Germany. Designo is in the middle east and that normally takes the longest in my experience, for some strange reason.
Bruce,

I just want to say that you have done everything in your power to correct the problems with Heiko delays. I even know you are in the same boat with some of us with unshipped/delayed lights. Running a business is not just providing the best product for the best price, but it is the ability and willingness to deal with customers in the best manner. You have done that.

Thanks,

Bill
Old 08-25-2009, 01:23 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 E60 M5 (Sepang Bronze/Natural Brown) Eisenmann Exhaust with Miesterchaft Sections 1 & 2 Evosport Headers Evosport Pulley RPi Scoops & Block Off Plates with BMC Filters Eibach Pro-Kit Springs 20" Breyton Race CS in Polished Silver

Originally Posted by Veight' post='988235' date='Aug 25 2009, 08:48 PM
Designo, it took 7 days to get from Bruce to you. Im curious where are you located? Nothing to look at as far as a location in your information. Was your shipment by air?

Thanks

I live in Bahrain ( Middle East )

The lights were sent by air via Duetsch Postal Service. I had to go collect them from the local post office!

I was lucky to receive them in 7 days, the maximum downtime on this kind of shipping can can be 15 days
Old 08-25-2009, 02:49 PM
Contributors

Just to rub it in fitted the lights today at the unit

Old 08-25-2009, 03:23 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='988335' date='Aug 25 2009, 03:07 PM
Just so that I am not associated with so much of negative feelings towards me thanks to Heiko can I suggest that you source another pair of lights but I will send you a set of cables with my compliments. I will have lost over ?200 doing this but at least that will help you. I've not had an unhappy customer for no fault of his own and I don't want to start. If you ever get your money or cables from Heiko I'm sure you'll return the favour. PM me if you want to go down this route.

Bruce, you have done an awesome job and in no way am I unhappy with your service . I really would appreciate you sending out a set of cables but I just feel guilty being that it wasnt your fault & If Heiko ever decides to resolve this, then I will most definitely return the favor.

Thank You Bruce
Old 08-25-2009, 04:54 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Big_Scot' post='987916' date='Aug 25 2009, 01:06 PM
Well my lights turned up today from Patrick brand new genuine Hella not fitted them yet but i will tonight ?325 plus ?18 delivery by UPS and despite people saying they are seconds etc etc they are not well certainly mine are not and they are perfect so before i fit them i will give them a wipe down with meguiars last touch and wax with Collonite 845.
I ordered mine from him too, hopefully I'll receive them by this weekend. Thx for the info Big Scot.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:06 PM
Members

Originally Posted by EV4530' post='988032' date='Aug 25 2009, 04:19 PM
+1 Heiko is a thief, he said he would re-order cables from Bruce and also a new set of lights since they were supposedly lost in the mail due to his mistake. He never spoke to me again after he said he would fix his mistake. Im so f*cking pissed that this asshole doesnt even respond to my emails and I basically lost $700.00+. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do, or who can I talk to? Paypal is out of the question since its been more than 4 months so if anyone can help me out then please let me know

Thanks,
Edwin
Did you pay paypal by credit card? If yes, you may still have a chance to get your money back. Just send a letter to the credit card company, do not send email as they take letter more seriously. Tell them you want to raise a "charge back" for non-receive of goods. Explain the current situation, and don't forget to send them all the corresponding emails between you and heiko. Hope that will help.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:24 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 E60 M5 (Sepang Bronze/Natural Brown) Eisenmann Exhaust with Miesterchaft Sections 1 & 2 Evosport Headers Evosport Pulley RPi Scoops & Block Off Plates with BMC Filters Eibach Pro-Kit Springs 20" Breyton Race CS in Polished Silver

That's correct, most credit card companies immediately reverse the charge, and then it's up to the supplier to prove delivery actually occured!

This is what happemed to me a number of years back when I ordered my struts, when the CC company reversed the charge, the struts arrived the next day. and then the tables were reversed.. the supplier was bombarding me with emails asking me to approve the charge again.

I gave him a taste of his own medicene!

Quick Reply: LCI Tail-lights retrofit - V6 GROUP BUY #3