Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

LCI Tail-lights retrofit - V6 GROUP BUY #3

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 06:34 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='986981' date='Aug 24 2009, 05:29 AM
Just received a mail from Heiko's wife telling me to wait until Sep to see what can be done with my payment or lights. I've told her I do not want to wait that long.

Anyway my other supplier has confirmed that he has 10 sets of these lights in stock ready for dispatch. I've already paid him for 4 of these on behalf of members here. Anyone else want these?

They are ?350 a set + shipping.
So Heikos wife emailed me to say she shipped a set of lights to me on Saturday. Ill believe it when I see it.

I may end up with two sets of lights. If so I can sell on to someone in the US.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:20 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

Originally Posted by Veight' post='987081' date='Aug 24 2009, 03:34 PM
So Heikos wife emailed me to say she shipped a set of lights to me on Saturday. Ill believe it when I see it.

I may end up with two sets of lights. If so I can sell on to someone in the US.
This doesn't make sense. Heiko said that he didn't have stock and had ordered 5 sets of lights required for the GB together. If his wife has found the lights to ship to you why is she telling me to wait until Sep.

Did she give you a Tracking number to prove that she has indeed sent the lights. I know my supplier has provided you with the tracking number for the DHL Air Waybill.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:19 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='987109' date='Aug 24 2009, 10:20 AM
This doesn't make sense. Heiko said that he didn't have stock and had ordered 5 sets of lights required for the GB together. If his wife has found the lights to ship to you why is she telling me to wait until Sep.

Did she give you a Tracking number to prove that she has indeed sent the lights. I know my supplier has provided you with the tracking number for the DHL Air Waybill.

Yeah I know it makes no sense. She had told me since last Thursday that she found a set and was shipping them to me on Saturday. So I heard nothing Saturday or Sunday and filed a complaint with paypal on Saturday which we probably have no chance of collecting. Then this morning she emails me to say she shipped them on Saturday. No tracking number, nothing.

Last Wednesday I gave her the BMW part numbers for the lights and she said she would look. Then on Thurs she said she would ship them Saturday.

I got your DHL tracking number the DHL site says the number provided is not valid.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:00 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 E60 M5 (Sepang Bronze/Natural Brown) Eisenmann Exhaust with Miesterchaft Sections 1 & 2 Evosport Headers Evosport Pulley RPi Scoops & Block Off Plates with BMC Filters Eibach Pro-Kit Springs 20" Breyton Race CS in Polished Silver

Originally Posted by Veight' post='987170' date='Aug 24 2009, 07:19 PM
I got your DHL tracking number the DHL site says the number provided is not valid.
Let me help.

Go to www.dhl.de
Old 08-24-2009, 11:03 AM
Contributors

Thanks,

I get something with my name but all the info is in German. Looks like something shipped.

So the DHL global site in the US doesnt track or even recognize a package initiated in Germany.

Seems real global. Unbelievable. Its global just as long as the package initiated in the USA.

Does DHL ever try to use their own website to understand how useless it is.?

Heres my package status...

Elektronische Sendungsdaten liegen vor

hmmmm
Old 08-25-2009, 04:06 AM
Contributors

Well my lights turned up today from Patrick brand new genuine Hella not fitted them yet but i will tonight ?325 plus ?18 delivery by UPS and despite people saying they are seconds etc etc they are not well certainly mine are not and they are perfect so before i fit them i will give them a wipe down with meguiars last touch and wax with Collonite 845.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:12 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by Big_Scot' post='987916' date='Aug 25 2009, 08:06 AM
Well my lights turned up today from Patrick brand new genuine Hella not fitted them yet but i will tonight ?325 plus ?18 delivery by UPS and despite people saying they are seconds etc etc they are not well certainly mine are not and they are perfect so before i fit them i will give them a wipe down with meguiars last touch and wax with Collonite 845.

Nice!

LCI tails are a thing of beauty.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:09 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

Originally Posted by Veight' post='987318' date='Aug 24 2009, 08:03 PM
So the DHL global site in the US doesnt track or even recognize a package initiated in Germany.

Seems real global. Unbelievable. Its global just as long as the package initiated in the USA.
When I send my cables using DHL it will track on every DHL local site in the world. I think the German sellers use some cheap German Post DHL and thats the reason it only tracks on www.dhl.de
Old 08-25-2009, 05:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='987109' date='Aug 24 2009, 11:20 AM

That sounds fishy. Why would the wife say one thing to him and the opposite to you?
Old 08-25-2009, 05:52 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by theXman' post='987973' date='Aug 25 2009, 08:42 AM
That sounds fishy. Why would the wife say one thing to him and the opposite to you?

The whole thing is fishy. I don't believe she shipped anything. I have asked for a shipping number or a shipper name and have received no reply. What is the chance of recovering anything from Paypal?

If I receive anything, I bet they are the wrong lights even though I gave her specific part numbers ordered.

Quick Reply: LCI Tail-lights retrofit - V6 GROUP BUY #3