Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

JEHNERT CUSTOM DOOR PANEL SPEAKERS

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 12:49 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 528i Alpine White

Hello everyone, I am starting a group buy for all us car audio freaks. Our problems for good quality sound have been answered. If your not familiar with theses speakers, they are alot like Rainbow Speakers in regards to sound. They are a well built German made speaker. Go to http://www.jehnert.de/typo3/index.php?id=doorboards&L=1 and you will see the speakers.

Anyways, we need 5 people to get the group buy price. The price is $750.00 for the Custom Black Door Panels with all the Speakers and X-overs delivered to your door. This is a amazing price as theses speakers would cost over $1100.00 if bought separately, I'm told, shipping is alot since they come from Germany. Many of you know, you cant make custom door panels for that price. The panels consist of two 6.5" midbass speakers, two 4" midrange speakers and two 1" tweeters, thats a total of 8 speakers with 2 X-overs and the Custom Black Door Panels.

If we get 7 or 8 people on, they will be another break in price, 10 people or more, another break in price, you get the picture. He can also get the custom door panels for the E90's so we can provide buyers from their forum and save money. He also can get the 8" subwoofers for under the seat. Basically anything that Jenhert makes, we can get.

Go to Jenhert.de and look up all their speakers. So lets go people,

1. Bimmerboyali
Old 09-23-2010, 02:20 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by bimmerboyali
Hello everyone, I am starting a group buy for all us car audio freaks. Our problems for good quality sound have been answered. If your not familiar with theses speakers, they are alot like Rainbow Speakers in regards to sound. They are a well built German made speaker. Go to http://www.jehnert.de/typo3/index.php?id=doorboards&L=1 and you will see the speakers.

Anyways, we need 5 people to get the group buy price. The price is $750.00 for the Custom Black Door Panels with all the Speakers and X-overs delivered to your door. This is a amazing price as theses speakers would cost over $1100.00 if bought separately, I'm told, shipping is alot since they come from Germany. Many of you know, you cant make custom door panels for that price. The panels consist of two 6.5" midbass speakers, two 4" midrange speakers and two 1" tweeters, thats a total of 8 speakers with 2 X-overs and the Custom Black Door Panels.

If we get 7 or 8 people on, they will be another break in price, 10 people or more, another break in price, you get the picture. He can also get the custom door panels for the E90's so we can provide buyers from their forum and save money. He also can get the 8" subwoofers for under the seat. Basically anything that Jenhert makes, we can get.

Go to Jenhert.de and look up all their speakers. So lets go people,

1. Bimmerboyali

Here is the link to the DOOR PANELS: http://www.jehnert.d...rds&aid=221&L=1

Sorry I couldnt edit my post, dont know why. Thanks Again
Old 09-23-2010, 04:47 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2010 535i M Sport 6MT
Model Year: 2010

Jehnert Doorboards / Soundsystems
Old 09-23-2010, 05:24 PM
Members

Here is the link to the DOOR PANELS: http://www.jehnert.d...rds&aid=221&L=1

Sorry I couldnt edit my post, dont know why. Thanks Again

I'm in.

Jamie
Old 09-23-2010, 05:26 PM
Senior Members

do they do just the doorcards? i would prob want to use diff speakers in my setup...
Old 09-23-2010, 06:36 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by mark_hk
do they do just the doorcards? i would prob want to use diff speakers in my setup...

Yes they do offer just the door panels, without the speakers, I believe those run about $500.00, it is a much better deal to get it with the speakers, I will check for u the availability and I dont know how much shipping would be to Hong Kong. The price quoted was for US delivery, sorry I will make that change on the post.

Thanks
Old 09-23-2010, 06:43 PM
Senior Members

Sorry I should clarify that the price of $750.00 is for delivery in the US. I will have to check for shipping charges for outside the US. Sorry if I mislead anyone. This is the first time I have setup something like this.

Thanks again
AJ.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:49 PM
Senior Members

Ok we have 2 people, FANTASTIC

1. Bimmerboyali - AJ
2. Ardenq - Jamie
Old 09-23-2010, 07:54 PM
Senior Members

Ok we now have 3 people, FANTASTIC

1. Bimmerboyali - AJ
2. Ardenq - Jamie
3. Darknight550 - Sunil

We are already half way there
Old 09-24-2010, 12:42 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 Jet Black 550 - Navigation, Sports Pkg, Premium Pkg, Cold Weather, Heads-up Disp, SAT Radio, Comfort Access.

Nice, thanks for puttin me on the list. A couple more and we're set, more after that and we'll be golden.

Lets get this going people, I have my CIC coming soon from Patryk and these would fit riiight in.

Quick Reply: JEHNERT CUSTOM DOOR PANEL SPEAKERS