Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

Group Buy on Hartge STYLE Splitter for M-Tech

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 06:49 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Make: BMW Model: 525i Exterior Color: Alpine White Interior Color: Beige Leather Trans: Steptronic Options Include: 205 Automatic Trans - Steptronic 6 spd 423 BMW Floor Mats ZPP Premium Package ZSP Sport Package

Originally Posted by 525iSE' post='634976' date='Jul 29 2008, 02:26 PM
@acs5
Hey I just wanted to tell you that, no hard feelings from me. I understand your position, I didn't completely deliver on the whole shipping price thing. Most members can understand that, but the bad impression came when you just suddenly went quiet. But now you're here and there was a good reason for it, so hey no worries about anything. I do not feel anything bad against you. Also no apologies needed, everyone will encounter unforeseen circumstances in their lives. Now that you've told everyone, I'm sure nobody have anything against you, and your apology, even when its not needed, in my opinioin, seems really sincere. Thanks for that. It takes a man to accept a mistake, and even bigger man to apologize for it. Don't drool when pics of these splitters come up!!

wow you are such a nice guy, how old are you 50???? lol, I am glad you take it so calm cuz I would of been going CRAZY!!!!
Old 07-29-2008, 08:05 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by 525iSE' post='634976' date='Jul 29 2008, 10:26 AM
@acs5
Hey I just wanted to tell you that, no hard feelings from me. I understand your position, I didn't completely deliver on the whole shipping price thing. Most members can understand that, but the bad impression came when you just suddenly went quiet. But now you're here and there was a good reason for it, so hey no worries about anything. I do not feel anything bad against you. Also no apologies needed, everyone will encounter unforeseen circumstances in their lives. Now that you've told everyone, I'm sure nobody have anything against you, and your apology, even when its not needed, in my opinioin, seems really sincere. Thanks for that. It takes a man to accept a mistake, and even bigger man to apologize for it. Don't drool when pics of these splitters come up!!
You are a classy guy, my friend.

+1 to cut acs5 some slack. Shit happens in life. We need to give people the benefit of the doubt sometimes. This is the time, especially Pete has no hard feelings at all and he is the one who got the shorter end of the stick here. No harm done to us, we actually get the splitters ahead of the original estimated delivery time.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:19 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Ford F-250 Harley Davidson Edition 6.4L OHV Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8 (350hp/650lbft) Blue Flame Package Dual Alternators Touch Screen Navigation + DVD Player Uplifter Switches Trailer Brake Controller Traction Control Rapid Heat Supplemental Cab Heater Rear View Camera Power Slide Moonroof

It seems a bit odd to post a response right after the splitters have been packed up and shipped! Instead of ignoring all of Pete's pm's you could have just manned up and said, "sorry I don't have the money" or "not a good time" instead of making everyone wait and causing Pete some stress!
Old 07-29-2008, 09:17 AM
Contributors

no major harm done... lets just forget the whole thing ever happened huh guys? afterall 200USD is no big deal... friends last a lifetime...
Old 07-29-2008, 09:21 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

Naw, not going to use Greyhound to ship. I want a more reputable company then a busing company.
Old 07-29-2008, 09:38 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by acs5' post='634928' date='Jul 29 2008, 08:20 AM
Hi Guys,

First of all, I want to say that I am extremely sorry for holding up the shipment. Honestly, that was never my intentions. I really did (and still do) want the splitter. But due to an unforseen family crisis, I was unable to follow up with this great deal. I do feel especially bad for Pete for all his trouble that he went through to make this happen. AGAIN, I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience I caused everyone. I know that there will be non-believers and guys that still think I'm a piece of sh*t, and that's fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. But honestly, I really wouldn't waste my time apologizing to everyone here that I've never met (and probably never will) if I wasn't sincere. Hope at least some of you can accept my apologies.
While I do accept your apology I and hope that your family crisis turned out ok, I do not accept the premise that you were unable to follow up. The family crisis may have left you unable to pay but did it did not leave you unable to communicate. You conveniently stopped posting in this group buy when the time came to pay. You took the time to sign into to E60forums on the 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th yet you couldn't take the time to post or return any of Pete's PM's? You my friend knew exactly what you were doing and you knew exactly when these were going to ship and you conveniently posted today after the splitters had been shipped. :thumbsdown: PS. I was watching your login's

Pete, you sir are a Saint!
Old 07-29-2008, 01:30 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 BmW 545I, Titanium Gray, Black Interior with Bamboo Anthracite wood trim, Sport Package.

Like i said before he waited for the splitters to be TAPPED UP LIKE CRAZY who knows he might of even sent TAPE to 525se lol, its all good but sometimes in life when you tell the truth everything TURNS OUT OKAY, just like now
Old 07-29-2008, 04:50 PM
Members

My Ride: Standard: 05 530i A36w/ Beige interior: DVD/mp3 player, Exterior: M-Tech, Breyton trunk spoiler , AngeliBright, HID 6000K foglight, 6000K headlight bulb, 19" M Double Spoke 167, Michelin PS2 245/35/19, 275/30/19, Hartget rep splitter Performance: Bilstein PSS9, GroppeM intake, Supersprint pipes, ECU remap, Brembo front-380mm, back-345mm

Originally Posted by DRANGED' post='634744' date='Jul 29 2008, 12:25 PM
+1 One guy backed out after Pete already put money down on the splitters but at least had the decency to post. The other guy jumped on the group buy but when it came time to pay he disappeared never to be seen again...I won't mention names though...YES I will, it was member ACS5 :thumbsdown:

Needless to say Pete got stuck with $400 worth of splitters.

Thank you again Pete, you're the best.

just to make things clear, i did not back out on Pete, it's the shipping cost that make me consider, did not assume that shipping cost will be 1.5 times the cost of the splitters, lucky for you guys in US that can send it as a big package then send it out seperately..

Pete, thank you for all your hard work, just got back in town from 2 weeks travelling,
i am still struggling on the PM that you sent you, sure will reply you asap
Old 07-29-2008, 05:35 PM
Contributors

no problem vet. I really don't mind about these splitters. I'm just glad the 10 pieces made it out. Anyways, just so all the members know, vet927 didn't back out, he's been communicating with me via PM, figuring out better shipping. also, with vet927, it looks like its going to work out because he's coming to Thailand on the business trip and he could just carry it back with him when he leaves. He just saved a few hundred bucks for shipping.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:37 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by DRANGED' post='635193' date='Jul 30 2008, 12:38 AM
While I do accept your apology I and hope that your family crisis turned out ok, I do not accept the premise that you were unable to follow up. The family crisis may have left you unable to pay but did it did not leave you unable to communicate. You conveniently stopped posting in this group buy when the time came to pay. You took the time to sign into to E60forums on the 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th yet you couldn't take the time to post or return any of Pete's PM's? You my friend knew exactly what you were doing and you knew exactly when these were going to ship and you conveniently posted today after the splitters had been shipped. :thumbsdown: PS. I was watching your login's

Pete, you sir are a Saint!
Next time I need a private detective... I'm calling you, John. Thanks for looking out.

Quick Reply: Group Buy on Hartge STYLE Splitter for M-Tech