Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

Group Buy : E60 LED OEM EU Tail-lights with V5 cable

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 02:25 PM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

A lot of people have asked me if there is a better place to get the Amber coloured OEM LED taillights rather than buying from the dealer. Also as these are not even available in the US your options are limited.

I finally managed to find a dealer and this is a Group Buy for the Amber coloured Turn EU OEM LED Tail-lights and the V5 conversion cable. You will need to complete both transactions separately but both items will be shipped out to you together directly from Germany via insured courier.

The LED Tail-lights will cost 500 EUROS (via Paypal) including courier shipping to the US and the V5 cable will cost you 220 GBP (via Google Checkout) and as mentioned will be shipped out together with your lights. So you will receive a complete set for about 1160 USD including shipping. This kit will be completely plug-and-play and there is no Strobing or error messages on the iDrive and works out about a 150 USD cheaper.

If you are in the EU then the shipping will be lower but you will be liable to pay 19% VAT that will be included automatically at checkout.

We will need 15 orders to get this price, so please add your names below.

Old 06-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak

I had the price confirmed but when I tried to do this myself via the sellers website I saw two identical parts that differed by about 30 EUROS so I'm just trying to confirm this with him.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:11 PM
Contributors

Ok prices now confirmed. The error was that the shipping of the items incorrect listed on his website. This is a great deal if you are looking to upgrade your lights and need a complete package.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:52 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Weak dollar :(

At least Bernanke is finally addressing the weak foreign-exchange value of the U.S. dollar. He has finally figured out that the weak dollar is driving up inflation.
Old 06-15-2008, 07:55 PM
Contributors

bump
Old 06-17-2008, 02:15 AM
Members

My Ride: BMW 523i, Born Feb 12th 2007, Black with Beige Leather, Sports Steering, Memory Seats, Full options, Basic Sound System. 17inch Goodyear Eagle NCT 5, Professional IGT Air Filter, Sprint Booster.

Hi I might be interested this time

Let me know the total price including Shipping to Dubai (UAE) in Euros

Also if you can attach a pic of the tail lights so that i can be sure if this is what i want

And finally , if i was to take these new tail lights and the V5 cables to the my BMW dealer here then will they fix it for me ?? or will they say that this is not a original fitting and i would need to get it fixed somewhere else?
Old 06-25-2008, 08:26 AM
Members

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='598533' date='Jun 8 2008, 03:25 PM
A lot of people have asked me if there is a better place to get the Amber coloured OEM LED taillights rather than buying from the dealer. Also as these are not even available in the US your options are limited.

I finally managed to find a dealer and this is a Group Buy for the Amber coloured Turn EU OEM LED Tail-lights and the V5 conversion cable. You will need to complete both transactions separately but both items will be shipped out to you together directly from Germany via insured courier.

The LED Tail-lights will cost 365 EUROS (via Paypal) including courier shipping to the US and the V5 cable will cost you 220 GBP (via Google Checkout) and as mentioned will be shipped out together with your lights. So you will receive a complete set for about 1100 USD including shipping. This kit will be completely plug-and-play and there is no Strobing or error messages on the iDrive and works out about a 150 USD cheaper.

If you are in the EU then the shipping will be lower but you will be liable to pay 19% VAT that will be included automatically at checkout.

We will need 15 orders to get this price, so please add your names below.

1.sc260
Old 06-25-2008, 11:43 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by jagdesh' post='604230' date='Jun 17 2008, 06:15 AM
Hi I might be interested this time

Let me know the total price including Shipping to Dubai (UAE) in Euros

Also if you can attach a pic of the tail lights so that i can be sure if this is what i want

And finally , if i was to take these new tail lights and the V5 cables to the my BMW dealer here then will they fix it for me ?? or will they say that this is not a original fitting and i would need to get it fixed somewhere else?
check out the DIY section. u can do it urself free of charge. Its very easy and takes u less then 20min. plug n play
Old 06-28-2008, 09:52 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 08 Porsche 911 c2s, 01 BMW 740il, 05 BMW 525i, 06 Acura TSX navi

man here is another mod that i really need.
where can i pawn my kidney?
Old 07-02-2008, 02:01 PM
Contributors

bump

Quick Reply: Group Buy : E60 LED OEM EU Tail-lights with V5 cable