E6x Xi RD Swaybars - Page 2 - 5Series.net - Forums


Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-25-2016, 05:47 PM   #11
New Members
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: San Mateo, CA
Posts: 76
Default

You got it! That brings us to six definite, potentially eight, and I havent even x-posted yet!

Last edited by gamblinfool; 12-25-2016 at 06:03 PM.
gamblinfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 07:35 PM   #12
New Members
 
E61FUN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: cal central coast
Posts: 138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamblinfool View Post
You got it! That brings us to six definite, potentially eight, and I havent even x-posted yet!
Glad I could help!
E61FUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 08:49 AM   #13
New Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Seattle
Posts: 40
Default

just as long as it will fit a e61 535 i would be interested in a set. What is the deadline for this group buy?
chea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 02:10 PM   #14
New Members
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: San Mateo, CA
Posts: 76
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chea View Post
just as long as it will fit a e61 535 i would be interested in a set. What is the deadline for this group buy?
As it states in the thread title, this is for Xi only. If you have a regular rear-wheel drive E61, this application will not wok for you.

As far as deadline goes, there isn't really a hard deadline yet. We're very close to hitting the 10 mark and I'm about to cross-post to a couple other forums. Ideally, I'd like to place the order by the end of the month.
gamblinfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 07:49 AM   #15
New Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: California
Posts: 8
Default

In for a set
Hk44765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 02:38 PM   #16
New Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Seattle
Posts: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamblinfool View Post
As it states in the thread title, this is for Xi only. If you have a regular rear-wheel drive E61, this application will not wok for you.

As far as deadline goes, there isn't really a hard deadline yet. We're very close to hitting the 10 mark and I'm about to cross-post to a couple other forums. Ideally, I'd like to place the order by the end of the month.
Xi and x drive are the same? If so i am in for a set
chea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 08:50 AM   #17
New Members
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: San Mateo, CA
Posts: 76
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chea View Post
Xi and x drive are the same? If so i am in for a set
Yes, the "Xi" designation means x-drive.

So, that brings us to 9 (ten, if I go for three sets; which I may very well do).

It looks like it's about game-time, folks. So, I'll need deposits ($100/set) before I kick off the order.

My Paypal is jtoomasson _ at_ gmail
gamblinfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 09:21 AM   #18
New Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Seattle
Posts: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamblinfool View Post
Yes, the "Xi" designation means x-drive.

So, that brings us to 9 (ten, if I go for three sets; which I may very well do).

It looks like it's about game-time, folks. So, I'll need deposits ($100/set) before I kick off the order.

My Paypal is jtoomasson _ at_ gmail
pm sent
chea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 11:20 AM   #19
New Members
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: San Mateo, CA
Posts: 76
Default

No deposits received yet...considering I have to cough up 50% up front, I think a $100 deposit is modest. Please feel free to contact me via email if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks, Jeff
gamblinfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 11:22 AM   #20
New Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Seattle
Posts: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamblinfool View Post
No deposits received yet...considering I have to cough up 50% up front, I think a $100 deposit is modest. Please feel free to contact me via email if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks, Jeff
whats your paypal? i will send a deposit now
chea is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:49 PM.


All content Copyright 2012 by Internet Brands, Inc.