5Series.net - Forums

5Series.net - Forums (https://5series.net/forums/)
-   Group Buys (https://5series.net/forums/group-buys-28/)
-   -   e60's: Upgrade your dim yellow OEM Angel Eyes to PURE BRIGHT WHITE (https://5series.net/forums/group-buys-28/e60s-upgrade-your-dim-yellow-oem-angel-eyes-pure-bright-white-21916/)

imaznumkay 02-15-2006 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by lightwurkz.net' post='240476 (Post 240749)
Because umnitza has only made a ring for the outer lamp so far...

i thought xenon's used the "special" bulb casing that didn't require any new angel eye rings to be installed? o_O
hm just my opinion..

lightwurkz 02-15-2006 04:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
yep i think in 2 weeks we will have a rings for hi beam. also a blue leds can be installed so you can have Blue ones on a switch.

Chi-Town Racing 02-15-2006 05:12 PM

Let?s see?for $250 (without shipping), I could send you my headlights have you bake them in a 200 degree oven, have you cut open my headlight, remove my OEM Ring, somehow glue (or whatever) your new ring only on the Low Beam ONLY and rewire my headlight with your setup and void my warranty. OR?Spend $350 loosen or remove my headlight, open my rear headlight cover, twist our the OEM bulb, unplug it, plug in the new set-up, twist it in, put cap back on and have white AE?s with 4200k. I think you can figure out where my money would go. Maybe it?s me, but there is no way I would bake my headlight in my oven and cut it open for one AE.

That to me is not a good solution and it?s asking for leaks, but hey that?s just me!

Hamann5 02-15-2006 07:37 PM

Well lets keep this thread to Custom Angles Eyes but Chi town they aren't baked the are cut open.. yes it seems risky but i gave my trust to him and now i couldn't be happier if u want a little brighter lights with less risk go with his you want real bright looking lights and good custom work use lightwurkz plain and simple.. if it was a risk I was the one who was risking it all.. now that they have done it and know exactly what they are doing there isn't as much of a risk like in my case

pedrollo 02-16-2006 09:45 AM

These types of thread always seem to end up getting personal.

I, for one, am quite happy for each 'innovator' to make their pitch and then the rest of us can decide if we want to play or not. USP's are one thing, but it always seem that someone has to be proved better than the rest.

I also don't agree with das (although I can see where he is coming from). I have found it very interesting comparing two types of (similar) product in one thread.

Carry on guys, but keep it professional :thumbsup:

P.S. Anyone know what postage costs from the USA > UK? :devil:

CustomAngelEyes 02-16-2006 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by blingo' post='241251' date='Feb 16 2006, 01:45 PM
P.S. Anyone know what postage costs from the USA > UK? :devil:

Shipping for the Angel iBright to the UK is $22 for 4-6day shipping, or $45 for 2 day.

We will ship anywhere in the world.

lightwurkz 02-16-2006 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Hamann5' post='240981' date='Feb 15 2006, 11:37 PM
Well lets keep this thread to Custom Angles Eyes but Chi town they aren't baked the are cut open.. yes it seems risky but i gave my trust to him and now i couldn't be happier if u want a little brighter lights with less risk go with his you want real bright looking lights and good custom work use lightwurkz plain and simple.. if it was a risk I was the one who was risking it all.. now that they have done it and know exactly what they are doing there isn't as much of a risk like in my case

I totaly agree with you on this one! If people want their rides to stand out from the rest we would be glad to help them out, if you prefer to change the bulb and forget it-go for it

Because some of us would do anything do get that one of a kind look and we would be glad to work with you to accomplish your project.

katheikia 02-16-2006 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by CustomAngelEyes' post='241279' date='Feb 16 2006, 02:38 PM
Shipping for the Angel iBright to the UK is $22 for 4-6day shipping, or $45 for 2 day.

We will ship anywhere in the world.

If you could put a link with the directions of installing these bulbs showing how easy it is to switch them, im sure you could get alot of sales. :thumbsup:

soc_fans 02-21-2006 12:47 AM

Any updates on these two products?? :think:

EuroCarFan 02-21-2006 09:13 PM

First review of the AngeliBright bulbs here:

http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=...0&gopid=244028&

Compliments of Chi-Town Racing. :thumbsup: