Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

e60's: Upgrade your dim yellow OEM Angel Eyes to PURE BRIGHT WHITE

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 03:52 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 06 Z4 Montego Blue, 07 530i Monaco Blue

After 2 years of research, development, and testing, I am very pleased to introduce our newest product:

AngeliBright
www.AngeliBright.com

Take your Dim, Yellow OEM Angel Eyes..that look like this:

And in around 5 minutes, without removing your headlights upgrade to this:

Pure White, Much brighter, 4500k Angel Eyes to match the low beam xenon-headlights.

This is not simply changing the halogen bulb that is used in the OEM headlights, to a "blue-tinted bulb". We have designed a complete replacement upgrade piece that uses brand-new technology that is not available anywhere else in the market. It is similar technology to the xenon bulb system available in cars today. The AngeliBright system is currently patent pending.

*If you try to just replace the bulb in your Angel Eyes, it will be MUCH dimmer then OEM, and could create overheating hazards.

This is completely safe for your vehicle and is Plug&Play....there will be no overheating or melting issues, no error messages displayed on the dash, no BMW warranty issues, etc.

Installation:

-Open cover in the back of the headlight
-Unclip wiring plug
-Twist old lighting unit out
-Twist new unit in
-Replace wires
-Replace Cover

It is the same size, and everything fits perfectly, no tight squeeze, uses same mounting system as OEM(just a twist).

The AngeliBright device is proprietary and there is a patent pending

Here is the AngeliBright unit and components:

Basically its difficult to describe the internals, because we are still waiting to get a patent, so we can't disclose very much. It includes the holder itself (straight from BMW, we piggyback on back of it, if you return your old pieces, we will give a $20 core refund, it is only used to "hold" the AngeliBright in place), the lighting source, the fiber optic transition system, the heat dissipating machined parts, the ballasts (which regulate the light output, current etc)... and wiring.

It does not simply use a light bulb to direct light to the Angel Eyes, it actually has a fiber-optic transitioning system which focuses almost 100% of the light into the fiber-optic Angel Eyes, giving the brightest possible Angel Eyes while actually pulling less wattage then OEM(NO one else has this technology).

Also, any other manufacturer will simply throw a "resistor" onto the light so that it pulls the right amount of electricity. This is a dangerous way to do it.

With our ballasts, the light output will always be constant, during the whole cycle from on to off(turning the engine on in a competitor's product will cause it to surge).

AngeliBright is currently available for these vehicles:
X5(face lifted)
5-Series (all e39 w/ Angel Eyes)
5-Series (all e60)
6-Series (e63/e64)
7-Series (e65/e66)
3-Series (e90) (available April '06)

The introductory price is $379, but the price for e60.net will be $349 and the price includes Left + Right Upgrade Units, AngeliBright ballasts, and complete instructions. The product is rock-solid and will outlast the life of the vehicle. The website is:
www.AngeliBright.com

Please e-mail all questions or interest to:
Sales@CustomAngelEyes.com or e-mail for a phone number.
AIM SN: CustomAngelEyes

Dave

Special Thanks to X5World Member: Imola4.8isWA for the great pictures!
Old 02-07-2006, 03:57 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Hey Dave, don't you mean the first 20 orders for E60.net members?

This is Tony by the way. Thanks for all your replies to my emails.
Old 02-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Senior Members

looks great ! KUDOS for developing this
Old 02-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2014 X5 xDrive 5.0 M Package Carbon Black Metallic/2008 M Roadster Imola Red

Do you have installation-complete before and after photos.
Old 02-07-2006, 04:53 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 530iA Silver Grey , black interior. Premium Package, Navigation System, Head-up Display, Radio Satellite, Adaptive Xenon Headlights. AC Schnitzer Front Lip, H&R springs, Rear red reflector, All season Floor mat,

Just wondering... has the product been installed into an E60 yet? Any E60 pics with that been installed?
Old 02-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Members

Originally Posted by soc_fans' post='236514' date='Feb 7 2006, 08:53 PM
Just wondering... has the product been installed into an E60 yet? Any E60 pics with that been installed?
We do not have any pictures yet, but they will be available by the beginning of next week. But other then the physical appearance of the headlights, the brightness and color will be identical.

Dave
Old 02-07-2006, 06:09 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Wiat what! This looks just like Soaristo's design... did you just steal it and trying to get a patient to make money off of someone elses design?

http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=17482

Also are you sure for E60s with Adaptive Xenons are just a simple twist and screw? With regular Non-xenon E60s I think you're right. But i'm not sure sure about Adaptive Xenon head light units.

If you dont like what I said I can edit it all out if you promise to give me a set for trial.
Old 02-07-2006, 07:01 PM
Members

Smile

Hello, E60 Eagle Pilots!!

Oh!! It's a great Commodity.

And it's a great Price. I had made my work about $94 with High-Power LEDs. (Right & Left Set)

It is not similar to my work, but is similar to PIAA's product.
(The right side is PIAA "Ring Marker", the left side is my work.)

And I think that it has same brightness as PIAA's, because it has no "Convergence Lens".

Old 02-07-2006, 07:13 PM
Members

Originally Posted by EBMCS03' post='236544' date='Feb 7 2006, 10:09 PM
Wiat what! This looks just like Soaristo's design... did you just steal it and trying to get a patient to make money off of someone elses design?

Also are you sure for E60s with Adaptive Xenons are just a simple twist and screw? With regular Non-xenon E60s I think you're right. But i'm not sure sure about Adaptive Xenon head light units.

If you dont like what I said I can edit it all out if you promise to give me a set for trial.

The design process was started more then 2 years ago, that was the first time I have seen that device. Interesting concept, but our product is very differnt.

As far as installation goes, the product works with non-xenon and adaptive xenons. Because the space inside the headlight is obviously a little tighter with the xenons, it will require you to pull the headlight out a little bit to get access to the old unit, and to put the new AngeliBright unit in.

Dave
Old 02-07-2006, 07:19 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by CustomAngelEyes' post='236569

The design process was started more then 2 years ago, that was the first time I have seen that device. Interesting concept, but our product is very differnt.

As far as installation goes, the product works with non-xenon and adaptive xenons. Because the space inside the headlight is obviously a little tighter with the xenons, it will require you to pull the headlight out a little bit to get access to the old unit, and to put the new AngeliBright unit in.

Dave
[/quote]

Oh ok. from the pics it looked similiar... So do I get a free trial pair?

Quick Reply: e60's: Upgrade your dim yellow OEM Angel Eyes to PURE BRIGHT WHITE