Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

BSW

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 10:09 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Getting closer!

1. bobbyt
2. buckwildx22
3. levq21
4. snowtrooper

v_therussion: Sorry, we just can't discount this any further than we already have. Seriously, we virtually NEVER discount our products. This is a very rare opportunity, and it's not going to get any better. Jump on it!

Leong: Sorry but the L7 kits are not on sale. We do ship internationally. However, I'm not able to quote you due to limitations of my system, but you can get a quote right from our website. Just add the items you're interested in to your shopping cart, and begin the checkout process. Once you get to the shipping page we will give you a shipping quote to your exact address for the items in which you are interested. In many cases the quote the site gives is about 30% higher than actual costs, so we will double-check and confirm if it is indeed lower.

Do keep in mind, however, that there may be additional taxes and duties beyond the shipping costs for which you will be responsible. And, if you need to return the product for any reason, including warranty issues or for refund, you will be responsible for shipping costs in both directions.

Also, if you find the shipping costs prohibitive, we are happy to ship to an address of your choice here in the U.S. (a friend, forwarder, etc.) so you can have them forward the package to you.

Here's a link so you can add the item to your cart and begin the checkout process to determine shipping costs:

http://www.bavariansoundwerks.com/product/...ies-M5-E60-E61/
Old 11-17-2009, 10:55 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 530d

Originally Posted by Micah D. Cranman' post='1056869' date='Nov 18 2009, 08:09 AM
Leong: Sorry but the L7 kits are not on sale. We do ship internationally. However, I'm not able to quote you due to limitations of my system, but you can get a quote right from our website. Just add the items you're interested in to your shopping cart, and begin the checkout process. Once you get to the shipping page we will give you a shipping quote to your exact address for the items in which you are interested. In many cases the quote the site gives is about 30% higher than actual costs, so we will double-check and confirm if it is indeed lower.

Do keep in mind, however, that there may be additional taxes and duties beyond the shipping costs for which you will be responsible. And, if you need to return the product for any reason, including warranty issues or for refund, you will be responsible for shipping costs in both directions.

Also, if you find the shipping costs prohibitive, we are happy to ship to an address of your choice here in the U.S. (a friend, forwarder, etc.) so you can have them forward the package to you.

Here's a link so you can add the item to your cart and begin the checkout process to determine shipping costs:

http://www.bavariansoundwerks.com/product/...ies-M5-E60-E61/
Thanks for the reply. Estimated shipping cost is $322!! I've bought lots of motorcycle parts in the US and had some great deals with shipping, but been stung badly other times. Often the web quote is inaccurate hence asking you on here. I have relatives in the states and my brother in law travels there often so thats probably the way to go. Cheers
Old 11-17-2009, 11:25 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

How do the BSW tweeters compare with the Logic 7 tweeters?
Old 11-17-2009, 11:08 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Micah, thank you for your response, but honestly, to me the 80-100-120 dollar discount is not really going to make it or break it, as I'm in the middle of investing somewhat more serious sums into my car currently. That said, BSW speaker upgrade is DEFINITELY in my plans - I will probably have to do it later though, because right now I'm concentrating my efforts on other things, while trying to prepare for the holidays and so on. Thanks though.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:11 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

If there is no further discount possible on this could you atleast throw in some Sound Deadening for people in this Group Buy.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:20 AM
Members

didn't BSW throw in the tool kit and the sound deadening kit on the last group buy?
Old 11-18-2009, 09:35 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Leong' post='1056903' date='Nov 17 2009, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the reply. Estimated shipping cost is $322!! I've bought lots of motorcycle parts in the US and had some great deals with shipping, but been stung badly other times. Often the web quote is inaccurate hence asking you on here. I have relatives in the states and my brother in law travels there often so thats probably the way to go. Cheers
Right -- our website tends to quote a little high since we don't want to "surprise" people after the fact with a higher charge. If you're out of the country it's almost always best to order and send to someone you know in the US who can forward it on to you.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:40 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='1056927' date='Nov 17 2009, 04:25 PM
How do the BSW tweeters compare with the Logic 7 tweeters?
Our tweeters are a significant upgrade OVER the Logic7 tweeters. There are two main differences:

1. We use silk domes vs. aluminum, creating a much more natural sounding driver that's more detailed but less fatiguing to listen to.

2. Because it's a silk dome tweeter, it plays lower, "raising" the musical image in the vehicle since the tweeters are located higher in the doors.

3. It plays higher -- Logic7 tweeters roll off around 12Khz -- ours play into and above the human range of hearing, 16Khz.

It's really night and day. Here's a review of our Stage 1 audio upgrade in an E60 with Logic7:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showt...d.php?t=1238801
Old 11-18-2009, 09:41 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1057305' date='Nov 18 2009, 04:08 AM
Micah, thank you for your response, but honestly, to me the 80-100-120 dollar discount is not really going to make it or break it, as I'm in the middle of investing somewhat more serious sums into my car currently. That said, BSW speaker upgrade is DEFINITELY in my plans - I will probably have to do it later though, because right now I'm concentrating my efforts on other things, while trying to prepare for the holidays and so on. Thanks though.
No problem -- do what you need to do. You know where to find us!
Old 11-18-2009, 09:51 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='1057319' date='Nov 18 2009, 05:11 AM
If there is no further discount possible on this could you atleast throw in some Sound Deadening for people in this Group Buy.
Guys, we just can't do it. If you look over the past year, you'll see that this product has not been discounted even a single time. It just doesn't happen. This is an EXCELLENT deal, and we do not have the extra wiggle room to throw these parts in.
didn't BSW throw in the tool kit and the sound deadening kit on the last group buy?
No, we didn't. There was an extended discussion where members asked for the same exact thing and we explained that there was simply no way we could do it.

Sorry guys, but the tool kits / sound deadening at no cost simply isn't possible.

Quick Reply: BSW