F10, F11 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the F10. Accessories and modifications too!

Spare parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 06:42 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi guys, does anyone know where I can buy a new instrumental cluster as well as a heating cluster. I bought a car from the US and have to change to the metric system....
Thanks
Old 09-08-2010, 11:25 PM
Members

I've never owned a Subaru here. However, when I owned one in Japan, I quickly found that only the Subaru dealers could supply their parts. Fuji Heavy Industries, who builds the Subareas won't give out specs on their parts to anyone. In Japan they even buy up all salvaged Subareas so you can't even get used parts except from Subaru.

http://www.miamifinest.com/
Old 02-17-2011, 09:42 PM
New Members

Dealing with auto spare parts is no baby shower game. It takes a lot of hard work to get the right spare part for your vehicle. You have to put in a lot of research and hard work to get the right spare part for your car. The reason why this is important is that not using a company recommended spare part can cause the warranty of your vehicle to become void.toronto used cars
Old 05-20-2011, 11:51 AM
New Members

Easy suspension tuning is in your hands. S - Tech was made so that everyone can enjoy sports driving. TEIN based these springs on original specification so that the installation is easy. Full compliance with car inspection, and great styling. Adding some more exicitement to your ride.. The highest quality brought to you at great JayDM prices. Now comes in two types to choose from.
-----------------
Megan Racing coilovers
Old 05-27-2011, 09:23 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Originally Posted by wisemn
Hi guys, does anyone know where I can buy a new instrumental cluster as well as a heating cluster. I bought a car from the US and have to change to the metric system....
Thanks
Forget the new instrumental cluster. That's just too expencive!

Just change the most important data from the iDrive.
Doesn't all US F10's have a milage and a metric speedo?

And why in the world would you need a new heating cluster???