F10, F11 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the F10. Accessories and modifications too!

member lacster's f10 535i updated...

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by xBMWx
Dare i say it, but i have been following this car on the other forum, so thanks for posting it here Gene i think. It looks great and can't wait to see the finished article... i think he wrote something about it being finished this weekend.
lacster's is one of the few f10's that are mod'd that I like and follow on the "other forum" as well. Seeing his f10 mod'd made it a tough decision between the f10 and e90 m3 for me when it came time for me to order. It's okay to lurk other forums as well, we always end up back here reporting our finds (at least I do)

Originally Posted by redEYEjedi
Considering SEMA is next week he'll need to have it completed by this weekend to make it.

Anyone going to SEMA? I'll be there for work Tuesday and Wednesday.
I think Joe/Trinity is going...
Old 10-28-2010, 04:12 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that f10 looks hot! I really like that shot of the front end, its growing on me big time! Love the black contrast on the rear well done.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:12 PM
Members

Thanks guys for all your comments. Everything will be done by Saturday. I'll post some pics when it's done. Thanks Gene for sharing.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:20 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by LACSTER1
Thanks guys for all your comments. Everything will be done by Saturday. I'll post some pics when it's done. Thanks Gene for sharing.
no worries...hope to see you a little more active on here as well...
Old 10-28-2010, 05:35 PM
Members

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
no worries...hope to see you a little more active on here as well...
Just trying to get used to the format over here. Not as user friendly as the other forums. You're a moderator? that's cool man.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:59 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by LACSTER1
Just trying to get used to the format over here. Not as user friendly as the other forums. You're a moderator? that's cool man.
that's funny, I said the same thing about the format at first on the other forum as well...I honestly think this forum is more user friendly...to-may-toe/to-mah-toe

I'm used to both now...

Just got the "mod" title here...thanks

what's the timeline for that rd sport front bumper? still going to go that route?
Old 10-28-2010, 07:43 PM
Members

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
that's funny, I said the same thing about the format at first on the other forum as well...I honestly think this forum is more user friendly...to-may-toe/to-mah-toe

I'm used to both now...

Just got the "mod" title here...thanks

what's the timeline for that rd sport front bumper? still going to go that route?
I have no idea but I might refresh the look once it comes out.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:55 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i sport 6spd Sapphire Black/Tan

very nice F10 lacster!

Yokohama S-drive....very agressive tires there..any rubbing issue?
Old 10-29-2010, 10:36 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Tru5g
very nice F10 lacster!

Yokohama S-drive....very agressive tires there..any rubbing issue?
Yeah the tires are pretty square but I have no issues. I guess it's different when you slam it with coils. Little Saigon? That's my old hood
Old 10-29-2010, 10:58 AM
Contributors

RDsport front is badass for the f10. The only decent looking aftermarket bumper, but then again it does sort of resemble an M3.

Quick Reply: member lacster's f10 535i updated...