F10, F11 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the F10. Accessories and modifications too!

Breyton Race GTS 20"

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 02:44 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 530i Individual, DVD Package, HUD, Bluetooth, Comfort Seats, SR, etc

Hi I am really interested to install the Breyton Race GTS 20" on my car , anyone know if it will have any fitment issues and the ideal spec for tyre and wheels? always wanted to do it on my E60 but I think it will really look good in matt grey on the sophisto grey F10
Old 05-18-2010, 08:08 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

I was interested in the Breyton 20" Race GTP Black (Black w/Polished Lip), front 8,5" and rear 10" and had an e-mail discussion with the dealer.
He said the ET's are front 35 and rear 30.

The OEM BMW 19" and 20" wheel's ET's are front 33 and rear 44 and the wheels are front 8 1/2" and rear 9".
Old 05-18-2010, 11:58 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 530i Individual, DVD Package, HUD, Bluetooth, Comfort Seats, SR, etc

Originally Posted by Ricracing
I was interested in the Breyton 20" Race GTP Black (Black w/Polished Lip), front 8,5" and rear 10" and had an e-mail discussion with the dealer.
He said the ET's are front 35 and rear 30.

The OEM BMW 19" and 20" wheel's ET's are front 33 and rear 44 and the wheels are front 8 1/2" and rear 9".
ACS wheels are simlar spec of the Breytons ....what do you think? http://www.ac-schnitzer.de/en/bmw-ca...e-2010/wheels/
Old 05-19-2010, 09:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Originally Posted by snkpkp
ACS wheels are simlar spec of the Breytons ....what do you think? http://www.ac-schnitzer.de/en/bmw-ca...e-2010/wheels/
I did study the Schnitzer's as well, but they are not even close to what I want.

Now I'm for the OEM 20" 312 or -Ferric Grey wheels

I find very hard is to buy them from Germany, as they are cheaper down there.
But even if the commerce is free in the EU, I have a lot of difficulties even to get
an offer from the BMW.de site dealers. They have all kinds of restrictions on their sites.
Seems that BMW has some local barriers.

I found this same thing when i did quote for the service prices for my E60. The price was allmost same in Finland, Estonia and Sweden, meaning within a few Euros.

Must I complain to the EU commerce authorities?
Old 05-19-2010, 03:17 PM
Senior Members

i dont know how much will be the ferric grey , u have any idea?
Old 05-20-2010, 10:22 AM
Contributors

i dont know how much will be the ferric grey , u have any idea?
Germany prices and models, see here.

I hope you know some German.
1) 5er Limousine ab 03/10
2) Leichtmetallräder
3) 20 Zoll (or if you wish 19 Zoll) Zoll is "
4) Los
Old 05-20-2010, 11:19 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Ricracing
Germany prices and models, see here.

I hope you know some German.
1) 5er Limousine ab 03/10
2) Leichtmetallräder
3) 20 Zoll (or if you wish 19 Zoll) Zoll is "
4) Los
]

so its EURO 521 each wheel without tyre? thanks for the step by step guide
Old 05-21-2010, 06:17 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 08 Porsche 911 c2s, 01 BMW 740il, 05 BMW 525i, 06 Acura TSX navi

Saad,

Here is my input on wheels. There are three Tiers of wheels.
High, med and low.
I put Breyton in mid level grade wheels. They are relatively inexpensive but fitting has always been an issue. I have known so many people having issues with earlier model Breytons. I think you should get HRE or 360 forged wheels for your car. EVen Hamann, Hartge, or ACS is better built wheels than Breyton. I do admit the Breyton looks hot.

Btw, i maybe getting a F10 as well, just don't know. The dealer got one last night and i am suppose to go check it out today or tomorrow.
Congrats and also can you PM your email address.

thanks!

RJ
Old 05-21-2010, 09:11 AM
Contributors

so its EURO 521 each wheel without tyre? thanks for the step by step guide
The rear wheels are some 10 - 30 Euros more expensive.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:13 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by RJH&CO
Saad,

Here is my input on wheels. There are three Tiers of wheels.
High, med and low.
I put Breyton in mid level grade wheels. They are relatively inexpensive but fitting has always been an issue. I have known so many people having issues with earlier model Breytons. I think you should get HRE or 360 forged wheels for your car. EVen Hamann, Hartge, or ACS is better built wheels than Breyton. I do admit the Breyton looks hot.

Btw, i maybe getting a F10 as well, just don't know. The dealer got one last night and i am suppose to go check it out today or tomorrow.
Congrats and also can you PM your email address.

thanks!

RJ
yeah true, i will pm you, btw do u think you can ask your dealer if they sell the Ferric Grey style 312. Then I will just buy them in US and ship the stuff....easiest way...for me to get them.

Quick Reply: Breyton Race GTS 20"