F10 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the F10 5 Series. The F10 made it's debut in 2010 as a MY2011.

Pictures needed for information section

Old 01-31-2012, 11:48 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Originally Posted by v_therussian
Well... maybe I wasn't joking as much as I had originally thought

BTW, on the serious note, I have noticed a while ago that F10 people tend to not be as extroverted as E60 people - or am I seeing patterns that aren't there?
V, even though you may have only been joking, I must say that, so far, I have seen nobody under low to mid 60's driving the new 5ers (not that there's anything wrong with that, and besides, I'm on my journey to the 60's myself, although not for another eight years).

In addition, I still mistake the F10 for a Buick, at least from far. This car has not done anything that makes me want to get one. I love my E60, but although the E60 is more luxurious, I still get more sheer pleasure driving my 3 series. I may not be young in age, but I guess I'm still young at heart and the F10 does nothing for my young heart, so far.

Although similar in looks, the F30 is probably in my future (more likely than the F10), just because it's smaller and more agile, although I am told that the newest 3 series has grown to the size of the E34. I hope they stop growing them, or down to the 1 series I go....

Tomorrow, we're expecting temps in the mid 50's in Massachusetts and I might just take my E93 topless.
Old 01-31-2012, 06:51 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2011 550i M-Sport xDrive
Model Year: 2017

Originally Posted by porsche911targa
V, even though you may have only been joking, I must say that, so far, I have seen nobody under low to mid 60's driving the new 5ers (not that there's anything wrong with that, and besides, I'm on my journey to the 60's myself, although not for another eight years).

In addition, I still mistake the F10 for a Buick, at least from far. This car has not done anything that makes me want to get one. I love my E60, but although the E60 is more luxurious, I still get more sheer pleasure driving my 3 series. I may not be young in age, but I guess I'm still young at heart and the F10 does nothing for my young heart, so far.

Although similar in looks, the F30 is probably in my future (more likely than the F10), just because it's smaller and more agile, although I am told that the newest 3 series has grown to the size of the E34. I hope they stop growing them, or down to the 1 series I go....

Tomorrow, we're expecting temps in the mid 50's in Massachusetts and I might just take my E93 topless.
You will be surprised:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...highlight=poll

In addition, it's probably time to see eye doctor so you can easy distinguish a Buick from F10 even from far.
Sorry could not resist.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:41 AM
Members
Senior Members

Wait till the new M5 comes out you'll see a lot more younger generations driving that beast..

As far a confusion with the Buick, with all due respect you couldn't be further from the truth, the only confusion it might get is getting confused for a 7 series..

Old 02-01-2012, 06:48 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Mine will be here in late Feb. I will post pics then. interior is cinnamon leather and light wood trim. 2012 550i xDrive M Sport with Dinan Stage 2 ECU reflash. Imperial blue exterior.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:12 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

I don't know. Are they really that far in the styling department? You judge:

Pictures needed for information section-b5.jpg

Pictures needed for information section-b6.jpg
Old 02-02-2012, 11:54 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: New ride from 14th May�07: 525iA LCI, Sport Suspension, Deep Sea Blue, Leather Dakota Natural Brown, Hi-Gloss Black trim, Star Spoke 124 18", Comfort Seats with memory, M -steering wheel, Glass Roof, Navi Professional, ProLogic7, USB-connection, Bi-Xenon, Extended Air Condition, Auto dimming mirrors, Electric Folding mirrors, Bluetooth for Cell Phone Sony Ericsson K750i, Electric rear window shade, Ligth package, Speed control with brake function, Cup Holders, Automatic head light control, PDC, Shadow line

Yes, they are! The only common thing is colour and 4 black wheels

TG II
Old 02-02-2012, 01:34 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 550i M-Sport xDrive
Model Year: 2017

Originally Posted by TitangrauII530iA
Yes, they are! The only common thing is colour and 4 black wheels

TG II
+1
Old 02-16-2012, 12:58 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Milko75
Here is mine interior (f11)

Specs:
Oyster Dakota Leather
Ornamental Aluminum Hexagon List

Really very nice look interior of the car..i like it......
Old 02-16-2012, 01:07 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Milko75
Here is mine interior (f11)

Specs:
Oyster Dakota Leather
Ornamental Aluminum Hexagon List

Really very nice look interior of the car..i like it......
Old 03-14-2012, 11:19 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 e60 550i motorsport metallic grey, black leather interior, head up display, logis & stereo, sat nav, M sport pakage and full options. 19' twin spoke wheels and LED front and tail lights

I'm a green skin as far as owning a BM goes, but for whats its worth, I couldn't agree more. Sure people took a while to get used to the e60 and the design divided people, but it was a forward step not a backwards one (as far as looks and design go). The f10 looks like an "old mans car" compared to the e60. What a shame, perhaps it should be sold off the Mercedes.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pictures needed for information section