F10 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the F10 5 Series. The F10 made it's debut in 2010 as a MY2011.

My NEW F10 535i

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 01:35 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2010 BMW 535i Titanium Silver (F10)

Amazed to get my F10 in 6 weeks from the order date! Perfect communication and smooth talking sales & I met just one man. Never offered such service with any car dealer. And in Park Lane London!! Full marks BMW Park lane for this and thanks for the VIP treatment. Will change my other car to a BMW as soon as I get a chance and of course the pence. Thanks Mr Jon Parkin!
Five days and have really not yet finished exploring the car! Dynamic sports package, Professional Media and Visibility package makes it fully loaded and rounded car which has been turning heads and I am not particularly used to that. The growl is evident as soon as you press the pedal, and boy does it move - on the roads of Herefordshire two days ago and green Surrey yesterday the F10 was awesome and I could feel that emptiness and churning in the gut.
Perfect syncing with the iPhone a very big plus for all of Mr Jobs' fans! The iDrive is easy to use and the real drive is excellent too.
Attached Thumbnails My NEW F10 535i-dsc00376.jpg  
Old 05-30-2010, 01:50 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 E60 523 executive 20"ASA / Bi-Xenon / Full M-tech / LED Angel Eyes / Matte Black Kidney's / LED Side Markers

Cool ride! Enjoy and congratz
Old 05-30-2010, 02:08 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 523i, Steptronic, Titanium Silver Metallic, Black Leather, Brown Wood Trim, Folding mirrors, Bluetooth, Voice Control, Sun Protection Glass, Park Distance Control, Sliding Armrest, Advanced Air-Con, Ipod, Electric Seats w memory, tires Dunlop sp1 225/55 R16.

Amazing car & Nice color ENJOY .
Old 05-30-2010, 03:14 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Congrats and use it well.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:12 AM
Members

My Ride: 2010 BMW 535i Titanium Silver (F10)

Thx a ton!
Old 05-30-2010, 08:37 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 535xi Monaco blue / beige Dakota leather , sport package , premium package ,cold weather package , nav , iPod connectivity

Originally Posted by Shahid
Amazed to get my F10 in 6 weeks from the order date! Perfect communication and smooth talking sales & I met just one man. Never offered such service with any car dealer. And in Park Lane London!! Full marks BMW Park lane for this and thanks for the VIP treatment. Will change my other car to a BMW as soon as I get a chance and of course the pence. Thanks Mr Jon Parkin!
Five days and have really not yet finished exploring the car! Dynamic sports package, Professional Media and Visibility package makes it fully loaded and rounded car which has been turning heads and I am not particularly used to that. The growl is evident as soon as you press the pedal, and boy does it move - on the roads of Herefordshire two days ago and green Surrey yesterday the F10 was awesome and I could feel that emptiness and churning in the gut.
Perfect syncing with the iPhone a very big plus for all of Mr Jobs' fans! The iDrive is easy to use and the real drive is excellent too.
dude congrats but why is your screen name is shaid - isnt that s suicide bomber. was that intentional
Old 05-30-2010, 09:08 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by BKbimmer
dude congrats but why is your screen name is shaid - isnt that s suicide bomber. was that intentional
Old 05-30-2010, 09:29 AM
Contributors

"Shahid" means fallen soldier in battle. Like the American soldiers that have fallen in Iraq, they are called "Shahid" as they died serving their country.

And there is the other meaning for "Shahid" that is wrongly interpreted by extremists who kill civilians and die along( AKA Terrorists), but those are not supposed to be called "Shahid"

Back to main topic, Congrats on your car, lets hope we don't hear about a "NEW BMW blew up" in the next few days HAHAHAHA. Just kidding bro . Enjoy your ride
Old 05-30-2010, 09:55 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Bteljuice
Back to main topic, Congrats on your car, lets hope we don't hear about a "NEW BMW blew up" in the next few days HAHAHAHA. Just kidding bro. Enjoy your ride
Somehow I doubt that that kind of shahid would have much interest in our little board.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:20 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by sdg1871
Somehow I doubt that that kind of shahid would have much interest in our little board.
they may be communicating

Quick Reply: My NEW F10 535i